Coca-Cola Amatil Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Coca-Cola Amatil Interview Questions

Updated Jul 29, 2017

3.2

Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Amatil.

Interview

Tough but fair questions, similar to most organisations, interview one and one and group, had to do a presentation, spoke with various levels of organisation, had phone interview, and two face to face levels

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Amatil.

Interview

Phone screening interview
    Group interview where you get split off and complete a team based activity
    Role-play of real situations
    One on One Interview with a Manager
    Then paired off with a consultant to listen to calls

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to work in a team and get your idea across   1 Answer

IT Graduate Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Amatil (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

Video interviews then assessment centre. Assessment centre consisted of short introductions, then group presentation, followed by a 1 on 1 or 2 on 1 behavioural interview. Final stage of the AC was a solo presentation. Ultimately rejected but they were very nice and relaxed about the whole process. Even if you got rejected they gave you feedback on your performance.

Marketing and Strategy Graduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Amatil (Sydney (Australia)) in April 2017.

Interview

1. Online application
    2. Online testing - numerical, verbal and logical
    3. Video interview via vieple
    4. Assessment Centre in Sydney, there were only about 12 people there and they were choosing 2 - group case, 1:1 behavioural interview and case presentation that was supposed to be prepared before and had around 24 hours to prepare
    5. Referee checks then offer which took a few weeks, was originally told at the Assessment Centre that there was supposed to be a Final Interview in Sydney but I did not have one

Overall, appreciated the fact that following video interviews, I was always contacted by over the phone in addition to emails and they showed a very personal approach, compared to other large corporations that simply sent emails saying that I was invited to interviews.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you demonstrated an innovative solution   1 Answer

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Amatil (Sydney (Australia)) in April 2017.

Interview

Online Test-> Video Interview -> Group Assessment, Business Case study, Interview

The group assessments were fun and well planned. However, the interviewers had not much knowledge about the case study and asked irrelevant questions, expecting me to know their internal processes and systems!!!!! . While one of them was nice , the second one was grumpy! He wouldn't let me answer, interrupt me with too many questions and he actually struggled to keep up with my pace of talking! Interviewers must have good language skills, else they cannot assess the candidate!

Graduate Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Amatil (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in February 2017.

Interview

there were two interview process one with HR from the recruitment agency and one with the user. Both interview was using english. HR interview wasn't very hard, you just need to know yourself n show them if you're qualified for the position. while for the user interview you need to showcase your leadership skills, as you will start your career there as an area supervisor.

Interview Questions

• Everything on your resume, situational problem and leadership experience.   1 Answer

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Amatil (Melbourne (Australia)) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online and heard back about 2-3 weeks later - First stage was a phone interview from the HR team, they check you understand the role, ask you basic questions such as why do you want to work for CCA, what experience do you have, ask you about previous customer service and sales examples.
    The second stage was an interview with two of the sales managers, again pretty standard, they were both so nice and made me feel relaxed straight away. Pretty standard questions asked, and then I had to do a role play with them, they give you some time to prep it - including having to work out some basic trade maths. Then you role play with them and thats it! Very relaxed interview.
    I was then contacted the next day by one of the people interviewing and asked to go on a route ride with a current employee doing the same job as I would - this was a great opportunity to really understand the role and ask lots of questions to someone who doe the same job. On the same day i received a phone call with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you have had to negotiate and achieved a good result?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Amatil (Sydney (Australia)) in March 2016.

Interview

1. Apply Online
    2. Invitation to complete online testing (numerical, reasoning, reading)
    3. Digital Interview through vieple- check to make sure this works correctly, because I had technical issues.
    4. Never got to know if I actually passed the digital interview. Without prior notice the HR called me up for a phone interview after a week, was NOT prepared. No where was this state din the recruitment process, did not pass this stage.

Interview Questions

• Digital: 4 basic questions (why you, why cca etc)
      Phone: Similar questions to the digital one, except they had follow ups. Plus asked if i had previous supply chain experience, what did i know about supply chain etc.   Answer Question

Logistics Scheduling Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Amatil (Sydney (Australia)) in February 2016.

Interview

It was pretty straight forward. As i was already employed in the company with another role. They wanted to know if i was best fit to the role. Although, they did ask me few questions about the role. But, most of them was pointed towards general areas such as time and stress management and so on.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage time when many people get in touch with you at the same time?   Answer Question

Team Manager In Training (Internal Applications) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Amatil (Sydney (Australia)) in October 2014.

Interview

Split into 2 components - the first portion of the interview was a standard interview format with scenario based questions and requested examples of experiences related to the qualifications required. The second component was a 15 minute presentation on previous CCA job history - highlighting your strengths and greatest opportunity for development if successful with the role, and one innovation that you would implement within the National Sales Centre; to be presented in front of the senior leadership team.

Interview Questions

• Imagine that you are in meeting with your team and your manager presents an idea/strategy that you don't agree with. How do you raise this dispute and concern with them? Please explain in the STAR format.   Answer Question