Coca-Cola FEMSA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 22, 2017

2.9

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola FEMSA (Overland Park, KS).

Interview

The interview was a very easy going. Quick common sense questions just relax be honest and sell your self basically. I was luck enough to only have a one on one interview but he was great and down to earth.

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Meycauayan (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Coca-Cola FEMSA (Meycauayan (Philippines)).

Interview

Hiring was advertised through print advertising, application form were filled up and submitted. Then IQ and personality examination given,after passing the On-line examination, interview are scheduled.
    Panel Interviews were done, and subsequent questions were asked, from one interviewer to the other. Experience were given preference, and situational questions were also asked.

Customer Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola FEMSA (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in June 2016.

Interview

HR will conduct a phone Interview, your future manager will interview you afterwards, if you pass the director of the department will interview you then HR will get back to you

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest strength?   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola FEMSA (Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)) in May 2016.

Interview

4 people given a series of statistics from the company and the problems it was facing in an specific region of the country (Colombia). Participants were asked to develop and analysis from the current situation and establish strategies to improve and change the status of the brand. The statistics were mainly the comparison between market share from the company overall in the country and in the region and also the market share per brand.

Interview Questions

• What estrategies would you implement to improve the situation in that region?   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola FEMSA.

Interview

The hiring process was fast but there are a lot of additional requests here and there for the application to push through. I passed the interview and went for a medical and physical examination

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Coca-Cola FEMSA (Manila, Manila (Philippines)).

Interview

Brief and fast. Direct to the point questions. It was composed of 3 panelists - HR, customer Support and your direct boss, if ever. They also show a PowerPoint and explain the job or role in detail.

Process Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, San Jose (Costa Rica)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola FEMSA (San Jose, San Jose (Costa Rica)) in August 2015.

Interview

The company published a job posting in a recruiting web site. After 3 days they called me and sent me a email with an access to database to complete my professional information and complete some tests (logic, values, psychological, personality). As I passed the test they call me to set an face to face interview. After 8 days they gave a response about the recruiting process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about an experience that you faced in your previous job. For all cases describe the problem, what actions did you take and what was the outcome.
      Case 1: By changing something that was not working.
      Case 2: When you disagreed with your boss about a topic.
      Case 3: By Following up a long term project.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Coca-Cola FEMSA.

Interview

I saw a poster posted on my school's office of placement Facebook account regarding the program. I applied through email and then got a response asking me to take an IQ test. After the result of the IQ test came out, which I passed, I was asked to take an English proficiency test online. After passing the English test, I was then asked to come to the office for their assessment center day, where they placed us in groups to work with fellow candidates. During the assessment day, candidates in separate groups, which depends on the function that they are applying for, were given a business case to analyze and then each group had to present to a panel of top-level managers from the company. Each candidate was assessed individually by the panel and the group's business case presentation tested each individual's capacity to work in a team under time pressure. After passing the assessment center challenge, someone from the HR interviewed me for matching.

Interview Questions

• How will the program help you with your future plans, be it personal or in career?   Answer Question

Marketing Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola FEMSA.

Interview

First is an online assessment (where there will be tests for IQ and English proficiency), then the HR phone interview (standard questions mostly), followed by a case study analysis and presentation with a group (for individual evaluation/assessment by current employees), and a final fitting interview (for placement in the functional department).

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taguig (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Coca-Cola FEMSA (Taguig (Philippines)) in April 2015.

Interview

I have to admit but the exam is much more difficult than the one at maersk, according to the hiring manager it has a psychological explanation that the HR dept only knows.

The HR interview was an easy phone interview. And then it took 2 months to have a Hiring Manager interview, the interview was cool I mean after that I knew I passed.

Well the thing is during the HR interview they told me that the process would be exam - hr interview - hiring manager interview - job offer.
    Then after I passed the hiring manager interview exam they told me that there's a final interview but they never told when will be the schedule. I was waiting for the schedule for 2 months gave follow ups til I finally gave up.