Coda Automotive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Coda Automotive Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Coda Automotive

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Coda Automotive.

Interview

First meeting I met the team and saw the work site. Second meeting I went to lunch with the VP and got along well. They asked me to start the next day.

Interview Questions

• Diodes this job seem interesting?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Great initial offer with no need or willingness to negotiate.

Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Coda Automotive.

Interview

Phone Interview followed by 6 30 minute in person interviews. I was offered the job later that afternoon.

Administration Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coda Automotive (Santa Monica, CA) in June 2008.

Interview

Met with hiring Manager. Met with Legal Department. Met with employee's. The process went very well. I felt they had a good idea of who I was and what I had to offer. I made sure I understood the Market, Competitors, and the Goal of the Company.

Negotiation

It was fair. They want you to be paid fairly. They will try to low-ball you if you are not sure what the market value is for your position but if you know what you are looking for, you most likely will get it.

Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harbin (China)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coda Automotive (Harbin (China)) in March 2010.

Interview

Hiring manager told me what skills and experience he needed and for what positions (he listed several), which only roughly matched the position I understood I applied for. He asked how I would fit in. Turns out he was looking for far more experience than the description I had received indicated, far more than I had. Upon his rejection of my suggestions on how I would contribute, I probably should have asked why we where having the conversation.