Codero Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Codero

2.0

Sales/Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Codero (Austin, TX) in February 2013.

Interview

Initial phone screening, mainly a recap of history and work experience.
    Face to face interview, met with 3 different department heads including the CEO.
    Offer via phone within a few days, followed up by an offer letter (contingent on a federal background check)
    Background check forms completed
    Offer formalized and start date set.

Interview Questions

• No real questions stood out as something to prepare for - looking for background somehow relative to their product.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Attempted to negotiate based on market value of the position vs the offer. No negotiating basically a take it or leave it offer.

Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Codero (Austin, TX) in November 2012.

Interview

I applied via the website and was contacted about a month later. They use jobscore so be sure you apply via a word doc instead of a PDF like I did (jobscore couldn't read the PDF) I only got my foot in the door because I called.

They have a fairly involved interview process where multiple people will interview you. It's a small company so they want to be sure that you'll be a good fit. Be prepared for some intense questioning if you get the same question twice ALWAYS answer it the same. The day after i had the interview I had a phonecall with the CEO and was offered the job. Everyone is very upfront there so you should feel comfortable asking anything to them. Don't be scared to ask.

Interview Questions

• It's always the general questions that stump me and the one I always trip up on to people who are not familiar with my expertise is "where do you want to be in five years"   Answer Question

Negotiation

As long as you're upfront they try to work on something that is agreeable for both parties. They do have a good bonus plan.

Digital Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Codero (Austin, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

Quick and easy. I had the job before I left their office. The interview was pretty straight forward and typical. I met with the Marketing Director and the CEO.

DC Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Codero (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2013.

Interview

Its based on How you look when you walked in. The more jobs you have listed on your resume will get it tossed in the trash here.

Also be prepared for your scheduled phone interview to be forgotten. Pat is very disorganized and forgetful

Interview Questions

• Whats a raid.
      Whats a raid 10
      Whats a raid 5
      How do you get to disk management
      Do you have linux experience   1 Answer

Software Developer - Web (PHP) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Interview

Had a 30 min phone interview with the lead developer. Went through the resume and asked about what changes could be made to the company website. He said he is interviewing for the first time, so wasn't sure about the interview process. After 2 weeks i mailed them and asked about the result. He responded by saying we are going another route.

Channel Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Codero (Overland Park, KS) in October 2011.

Interview

After responding to an online job ad, HR did a phone screen and collected written response to interview questions. Then, I received an email from the hiring manager to set up a telephone interview. The interview was flat, simply asking "the interview questions" with little dialog and no effort to establish rapport.