Cognilytics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cognilytics Interview Questions

3.1

Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cognilytics (San Jose, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

The recruiter got my resume online and contacted me regarding the position. It appeared to be very innovating and interesting. I was given a good idea about the company and the follow through was excellent.

Interview was over the period of a 2 weeks. Interviewers were very good technical and were very respectful of me. The written offer took a little longer than expected though verbally it was communicated that I was to be hired. The company seems to be going through a change process from a smaller to a bigger organization (CenturyLink).

Got the offer but I could not take it up due to other commitments.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were related to design and Big Data problems.   Answer Question

Interview

One technical round and an HR round

Director of Analytics Interview

Anonymous Employee in Foster City, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cognilytics (Foster City, CA).

Interview

Klunky process, often confusing true benefits with incentives and compensation.

Interview Questions

• Didn't have any difficult or unexpected questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, executive management had a cap for the position, it was take it or leave it.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cognilytics (San Jose, CA) in July 2011.

Interview

Very professional firm and growing quickly. They focus on analytics side of consulting, and have a number of 'big data' analytic tools, in addition to consulting on strategy, etc.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cognilytics.

Interview

For Business Consulting practice there is a case based interview - my case was, a leading beverage company is planning to enter India with a cola drink - should it enter or not?

Interview Questions

• As a CEO of a consulting firm what would be your top three priorities??   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Cognilytics (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2013.

Interview

ask lots of questions , if u do not have any jobs then only apply for this company. Do not go by position or money. there are hardly employee centric policies

Senior Consultant Interview

Interview

The interview process was good with two technical round and then HR discussion.

Interview Questions

• Their was no difficult question. All they asked about theoretical questions.   Answer Question

Director of Analytics Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cognilytics (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

The interview process is of 3 rounds...technical and then managerial and then HR.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cognilytics (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in June 2011.

Interview

It was telephonic round on core java technologies and spring. Questions were designed to check practical knowledge rather than theoretical concepts. Also, questions were not straightforward. You have to think before answering.

1) you current profile and responsibilities

2) Where to use abstract class and where to use interface.

3) How to ensure order of the thread.

4) What is AOP and practical use.

5) How to achieve IOC

Senior Consultant - Anlaytics Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cognilytics (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in May 2010.

Interview

One of the best Hiring process till date i have come acrossed

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very supportive management .