Coilcraft Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Coilcraft

2.2

Director of Quality Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cary, IL

Interview

I was interviewed on site. First I met with an HR person, who gave me a 10 question math test. The test was 5th grade math level! I was unsure if she was serious or not. I quickly answered the questions, checked my work, handed it in. I interviewed with the retiring director.

I never heard back from them. I could not decide which was lower class, giving a 5th grade math test or no contact after the interview.

Mechanical Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cary, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Coilcraft (Cary, IL) in April 2018.

Interview

Everyone was very very friendly. Before I spoke with anyone they had me take 2 math tests. One was basic addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. The other one was percentages and net profit word problems. Also very basic and straightforward. After, I spoke with HR and then a department head. Then with a few people working in various positions within the team I would be a part of. Overall a pleasant interview experience for a new college graduate.

Interview Questions

• What do you want to do in your career/ what part of your field interests you most?   Answer Question
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cary, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coilcraft (Cary, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

Brief phone interview and then a face to face. Required to take a basic math test, no calculators. Questions about previous employment and what I did there. Standard "Tell me about yourself" question. Human Resource interviewer was very friendly and professional. I was given a reasonable time frame when I would be contacted and they followed up within that period of time.

Materials Chemistry Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coilcraft.

Interview

There was a phone screening, phone interview with the direct supervisor for the position, in person interview with the HR representative, direct supervisor and other Materials Chemistry Engineer, and an assignment. On top of this, I was told there was a final interview with direct supervisor and his supervisors, but never confirmed. I have yet to hear back.