Cole Haan Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cole Haan Interview Questions

Updated Apr 14, 2017

2.4

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cole Haan.

Interview

Pretty standard interview questions. Nothing to really stump or confuse you. Very conversational mostly. Met with 2 members of the team. Everyone I met with was nice and knowledgeable about their channel.

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Cole Haan in April 2017.

Interview

Two phone interviews with senior ASM and SM. Took about a week start to finish. Made offer which matched my previous job. A lot of questions around resume, roles in retail, merchandising, leading and coaching a team, customer interaction. Each interview was about 25 minutes long.

Interview Questions

• Do you own any of our products? How do you describe the Cole Haan brand?   Answer Question

Part Time Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cole Haan in September 2016.

Interview

Roughly two week process. Very welcoming and comforting. Made the interview feel more like a conversation than a interview. One of the best interviews that I personally have ever had. I believe the store manager is the individual who made the interview process seem so great for me. Based on my interview process I would recommend others to apply as well.

Interview Questions

• What made you interested in Cole Haan?   1 Answer

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cole Haan (Las Vegas, NV) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied online. I also went to the location to ask for a manager and left a copy of my resume. About a month later, I received an email from a store manager from another location asking if I was still interested in the position. I replied and set up a time to meet him at his stores location. The interview lasted about 45 minutes and seemed to go well. I sent him an email 3 days later thanking him for the interview and asking about the status of my application. It has been over a month and I haven't heard anything from this manager or the company. He did tell me the position had been open for 6 months and it didn't seem like they were in a hurry to fill it. I still see the position posted on job boards.

Interview Questions

• If I think working in a specialized store with a lower volume would bore me since I came from a big box store with a ten million dollar a year volume.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cole Haan (Portland, OR).

Interview

Initial phone interview after submitting application that took about 15 minutes on experience. Depending on location can be a very quick profess or extensive in time. Second in person interview with store manager lasted an hour and a half on typical behavioral questions and diving deeper into past management specific experience. Third phone interview for 30 minutes with district manager on past experience and overall fit within company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you coached an associate who didn't respond positively   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cole Haan (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in July 2016.

Interview

Fairly quick, asking basic questions, they really just want to know if you are the type to commit and have a very good vibe not just with the employees but customers as well

Interview Questions

• What made you want to decide to work at Cole Haan?   1 Answer

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cole Haan (San Diego, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

Informal sit down with district manager and phone interview with hr manager. District manager wanted to know if I was a fit for her rather then the store. Human Resources manager wanted to clarify expectations of job.

Interview Questions

• How will you benefit the company and what skills do you bring to the table?   1 Answer

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cole Haan in February 2016.

Interview

very simple, and very easy... very informative store management and district management. great company to work for. great incentives and benefits... as well as discounts on goodies. I really enjoyed my interview. they love to promote from within and keep it fresh. always moving associates around, even globally. the company seems to really be on the up after their split from Nike 5+ yrs ago.

Interview Questions

• how have you handled a situation with employees not following direction?   Answer Question

other job offer

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cole Haan (Kansas City, MO) in November 2015.

Interview

Typical Q & A there was not anything different or interesting about the interview. They just wanted to know if I was responsible enough to be a key-holder. There wasn't anything different or out of the ordinary about the interview. Simple. Plain. I just needed a job and they needed to find a person to cover their missing shifts quickly. I do not think they really cared if I was 100% fit for the position but it was well worth it.

Interview Questions

• Tell us why you got into retail?   1 Answer

Key Holder Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cole Haan.

Interview

I was asked what shies I would suggest to a specific customer. I was asked about my style and preference. I was asked about my experience with money handling and managing employees.

Interview Questions

• Why Cole Haan? What do I like about Cole Haan? Do I own their products?   1 Answer