Cole Haan Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Cole Haan

2.4

Sort:

Part Time Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cole Haan.

Interview

I called and she gave me a hold FOREVER. Then, I tried to get more information about the job and she brushed me off. The whole thing was very messy, unorganized, and cold.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cole Haan in September 2016.

Interview

Roughly two week process. Very welcoming and comforting. Made the interview feel more like a conversation than a interview. One of the best interviews that I personally have ever had. I believe the store manager is the individual who made the interview process seem so great for me. Based on my interview process I would recommend others to apply as well.

Interview Questions

• What made you interested in Cole Haan?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cole Haan (Orlando, FL) in December 2013.

Interview

Open house.Basic interview questions

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cole Haan (Aurora, IL) in April 2013.

Interview

I only had one interview, with the store manager. I did not meet the other assistant manager until my third day of work. The interview itself consisted of a fifteen minute conversation in the mall food court. The questions were all as expected, although there were fewer than I might have expected for a management position. I left the interview with a promise that I would be hired once the background check went through.

Interview Questions

• I really don't know what to put here. The questions were so generic that I really can't say that any other them were difficult of unexpected.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cole Haan (Portland, OR).

Interview

Initial phone interview after submitting application that took about 15 minutes on experience. Depending on location can be a very quick profess or extensive in time. Second in person interview with store manager lasted an hour and a half on typical behavioral questions and diving deeper into past management specific experience. Third phone interview for 30 minutes with district manager on past experience and overall fit within company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you coached an associate who didn't respond positively   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cole Haan (Kansas City, MO) in November 2015.

Interview

Typical Q & A there was not anything different or interesting about the interview. They just wanted to know if I was responsible enough to be a key-holder. There wasn't anything different or out of the ordinary about the interview. Simple. Plain. I just needed a job and they needed to find a person to cover their missing shifts quickly. I do not think they really cared if I was 100% fit for the position but it was well worth it.

Interview Questions

• Tell us why you got into retail?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Milpitas, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cole Haan (Milpitas, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

The interviewing process last a month and consisted of four total interviews. Two interviews were in person and two interviews were on the phone. The in person interviews was highly based on appearance and fashion sense. Cole Haan is big on fashion so make sure you dress up. All the interviews were fairly simple and feedback was given fairly quick after each other.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cole Haan in February 2016.

Interview

very simple, and very easy... very informative store management and district management. great company to work for. great incentives and benefits... as well as discounts on goodies. I really enjoyed my interview. they love to promote from within and keep it fresh. always moving associates around, even globally. the company seems to really be on the up after their split from Nike 5+ yrs ago.

Interview Questions

• how have you handled a situation with employees not following direction?   1 Answer

other job offer

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Cole Haan in April 2017.

Interview

Two phone interviews with senior ASM and SM. Took about a week start to finish. Made offer which matched my previous job. A lot of questions around resume, roles in retail, merchandising, leading and coaching a team, customer interaction. Each interview was about 25 minutes long.

Interview Questions

• Do you own any of our products? How do you describe the Cole Haan brand?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cole Haan (Miami, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

Fairly easy but stressed coaching associates and team...big coaching culture at Cole Haan.Make sure to bring your resume with achievements on it and describe ways in Chichester u took you team to success.Also knowledge in shoes will help and making sure to know a little about the company.