Cole, Scott & Kissane Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cole, Scott & Kissane Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cole, Scott & Kissane

Summer Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cole, Scott & Kissane (Tampa, FL) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview was a complete joke. One partner wasn't in the room for half of it and the other was on his phone deleting emails. They cursed a lot and had no questions to ask me.

Interview Questions

• The only thing they asked me is what other firms I've interviewed with.   Answer Question

Associate Attorney Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cole, Scott & Kissane.

Interview

Met with 2 partners who asked typical interview questions and described the position and their expectations for the ideal candidate. They also introduced me to an associate to discuss a typical work day.

Interview Questions

• What do you consider a normal work schedule to be?   1 Answer

Litigation Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cole, Scott & Kissane (Miami, FL) in March 2014.

Interview

I was interviewed for a temp to perm position by the office manager and a paralegal. I was told by both the office manager and the paralegal that there was quite a bit of work and I would probably feel very overwhelmed at first but things would get easier as I got used to the cases.

Interview Questions

• I was asked if I understood the billing process when it came to insurance companies, if I could handle a heavy workload and if I understood that I had to account for 98.5% of all of my payroll time with the billable hours. I was asked if I was OK with being on a 60 day temp to perm, contract position. I was also asked about my knowledge of databases including concordance and summation.   1 Answer

Associate Attorney Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cole, Scott & Kissane (Tampa, FL) in January 2009.

Interview

I had two interviews on two separate days with two different partners. The second interviewer tried his best to be intimidating (on purpose). This firm does primarily insurance defense, and I was required to do an off-the-cuff closing argument during the interview with a second partner. I also had the chance to speak with one of the top associates about her experience with the firm.

Interview Questions

• Please present a closing argument based on x, y, z set of facts.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cole, Scott & Kissane in January 2010.

Interview

Basically they wanted to make sure I was a good writer and that I worked hard. They liked that when they asked the question I confidently said I was a good writer. The manager told me that if I said "I think I am" that he would not have liked me