Comex Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 27, 2017

2.5

Accounts Payable Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comex Group (Denver, CO) in April 2014.

Interview

very easy process and easy going very friendly atmosphere. interviewed with multiple people on different levels in the company. process was quick and easy. I have never had an interview go that easy AND QUICK. GOT A RESPONSE BACK AS SOON AS IGOT HOME THAT DAT

Freelance Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Comex Group (Denver, CO) in February 2014.

Interview

They contacted me for some work. They outlined what the needed. I submitted an estimate for the time and cost. They accepted it. I met with them to go over specifics and receive content and direction.

Interview Questions

• Can you create promotional materials for the company?   1 Answer

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Comex Group (Albuquerque, NM) in September 2012.

Interview

two over the phone interviews. one with a general manager; who, was more concerned in my drinking habits and work out schedule, and one with the Regional Manager; who, made it sound like the dream job.

Interview Questions

• they were your basic business question. not hard at all.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, I was told that was the best offer that could be made.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Comex Group in July 2011.

Interview

Spoke on phone and set up a time to be called back and no one called after 2 weeks. Then I called back and was given a time to come in. Got there ahead of time and was told to wait. Waited for 2 hours and no one keep me aware of what was going one. After waiting longer I then asked where the person was and was told he would not be in today. Very Unprofessional!!!