Commodore Builders Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Commodore Builders

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Commodore Builders (Waltham, MA) in April 2015.

Interview

Very pleasant, low-pressure experience...they just want to get a general sense of your personality. General questions about your background such as education and previous experience, I personally did not run into many of the trickier questions I prepared for. They honestly did a lot of the talking, telling you about the company and details about the job. This was nice because it opened up a dialouge.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Commodore Builders.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not attempt to negotiate as salary was more than I expected.

Assistant Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newton, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Commodore Builders (Newton, MA) in January 2011.

Interview

Great experience

Assistant Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newton, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Commodore Builders (Newton, MA) in January 2010.

Interview

I sat through two rounds of interviews with 4-5 people each. Coming from a sub-contractor background, they asked how I plan to get familiar with the trades I am least familiar with, why I want to switch careers, questions about contributions I have made to get through hurdles, etc.

Interview Questions

• How will I get accustom to the trades I am least familiar with?   Answer Question