Communities In Schools Interview Questions

Updated Sep 12, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 60 of over 60 interviews

Employee Referral11%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Communities In Schools

Application

I interviewed at Communities In Schools

Interview

Two interviews and the first one is with multiple coordinators and the second one is with the principal. Super nice employees and very welcoming. They want to see your personality and how you will perform at your job.

Interview Questions
  • How you build rapport with principal
    Answer Question

Communities In Schools

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Communities In Schools

Interview

For this first interview the interviewer had me video call in but promptly turned her camera off which was very off-putting. Then interviewer read a list of questions and typed my answers, not asking any follow up questions or giving any kind of response to my answers besides 30 seconds of silence as she finished typing before moving on to the next question. The interviewer also led with the fact that it would be a "fit" interview and they would ask weird questions only to ask very boilerplate interview questions.

Interview Questions
  • Q: What are your career goals? Q: Where do you see yourself in 5 years? This felt very redundant.
1 person found this interview helpful

Communities In Schools

Application

I interviewed at Communities In Schools

Interview

Easy process answered several questions about experience. Had one phone call and then one interview in person. Had a chance to ask any questions that I had about the organization.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Communities In Schools

Application

I interviewed at Communities In Schools

Interview

The screening interview with the HR person allowed for a very brief Q&A. I asked them to describe the team I would be working on, and they said that was a question for the second interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Communities In Schools

Application

I interviewed at Communities In Schools

Interview

Easy. I had an initial phone interview for one position then she decided I should interview for this position . Then I had in person interview with three people. The interview was easy. It was more of a conversation.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Communities In Schools

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Communities In Schools

Interview

I would say that as long as you prepare and have answers to the typically questions, you should be fine. Also, it’s important to have a passion for kids and have preferences (when it comes to your work style and where you want to serve)

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Communities In Schools (Washington, DC) in Sep 2019

Interview

I applied online and got a call about 2-3 weeks later from HR. Short phone call about my skills. The person was very nice. I think my salary requirements may have unmotivated them to keep me in the process although I mentioned I was open to negotiate. I felt an immediate weird moment when I talked about my salary expectations even though I was not too far from their max.

Interview Questions
  • How do you consider your writing and presentation skills in a scale of 1-10?

Communities In Schools

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Communities In Schools

Interview

I applied to the job online and was contacted the next day for a phone interview and then two days after that about a second interview. They were very friendly and welcome and the interview process felt very relaxed.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Communities In Schools (Austin, TX) in Mar 2019

Interview

The interview process was pretty easy, the people doing the interview were really nice and patient so that I did not feel rushed when trying to answer the questions. They provided me with a copy of the questions when we were in the room, there were about 20 questions, so that I did not have to ask them to repeat anything - which was actually super helpful. The questions hit a broad array of skills and were really thought provoking. Overall I had a great experience interviewing for them and it was not as stressful as others I have been in.

Interview Questions
  • We do not allow our members to connect with the students on social media during their year of service, why do you think that is?

Communities In Schools

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Communities In Schools

Interview

Contacted for phone interview - unfortunately the intern who scheduled it erred, and the day of the call it didn't occur as it hadn't been placed on HR's calendar. Call was rescheduled for several days later. Brief, friendly call with HR, asked about background and salary requirements. Contacted about in-person interview several days later. Met with team - future manager and two colleagues in a group interview. Comfortable and friendly. Sent thank-yous and received kind & personable responses. Final notification did take over 3 weeks - at that point I had assumed no hire.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 60 Interviews