Community Coffee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Community Coffee Interview Questions

Updated Sep 20, 2017

2.4

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Community Coffee.

Interview

I talked to them at my career fair and was accepted for an onsite interview. The interview was average, and I got to talk to 2 engineers on staff. Never heard back from them regarding the internship, was mainly disappointed by the overall lack of followup and communication.

Interview Questions

• what was some conflict you encountered and how did you get past it? (was instructed to use STAR method)   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Community Coffee (Birmingham, AL) in June 2017.

Interview

This was a three person interview. Over all interview went well but didn't get the offer. The interview was very informal . The question weren't hard. I think it was just a matter that I didn't have the face that they where looking for.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Community Coffee (Baton Rouge, LA) in August 2015.

Interview

Fairly standard interview process that took about 6 weeks. Applied online. Recruiter called me and asked to come in for an interview. Had two interviews. Had to perform a drug test.

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Charles, LA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Community Coffee (Lake Charles, LA) in April 2014.

Interview

The interview process works like this. You apply and someone from home office will call you to set up an interview. Then you have a one on one interview with someone from upper management, your potential direct manager and then a peer doing the same job you're applying for. They then dialogue about your interview and then form a consensus with votes on whether or not to hire you. Guess what, its sometimes rigged!!!

Interview Questions

• If you saw a co worker stealing how would you handle it?   Answer Question

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Community Coffee (New Orleans, LA) in September 2012.

Interview

The interview is set in three stages. First you will be contacted for a phone interview with someone from HR. If you pass this screening level of about a thirty minute session, a week later you'll be requested to come in for an in person interview with the District Manager. If you pass this interview, a week after that you will then be requested to go in for another interview with someone from corporate offices. After this interview, you'll go to a local store and job shadow with a current General Manager. Another week later and you'll be contacted by HR once more to start the full background check portion of the process.

Interview Questions

• All the interview questions are fairly standard across the board. The most difficult part of the interview process is that its a 4-6 week session for a very low paying position.   Answer Question

Even though the company itself seems to be well rounded and geared towards treating its employees fairly, they however have not moved forward to what a General Manager should receive salary wise in 2012. The low offer would barely allow a single individual to afford to live in any metro area. Everyone associated with the company was extremely friendly and really made me wish they made an offer that wasn't laughable.

Lead Barista Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Community Coffee (Baton Rouge, LA) in April 2012.

Interview

Pretty standard interview process for a part-time, minimum wage job. Application was filled out in-store, I received a call about a week later. The interview was held in-store as well and was certainly not difficult. They asked why I wanted to work there, but you could tell the only thing they really cared about was my availability. Once they heard the availability they wanted, I was hired on the spot and started work the following day. Just like that.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a situation in which you needed to be a leader.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was none. The pay was $7.75 an hour, no exceptions.

Route Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Community Coffee (Birmingham, AL) in March 2012.

Interview

Brought to a hotel for initial interview with HR and a Sales manager. Very easy and comfortable. They gave an overview of the company and answered all my questions.

Interview Questions

• Asked about sales experience and how I would go about landing a sale.   Answer Question

District Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Community Coffee (New Orleans, LA) in May 2009.

Interview

I was promoted from within, and interviewed 3 times for this role.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes, but did not.