Community Preservation Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Community Preservation Corporation

Candidate Interview Review

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Community Preservation Corporation (New York, NY) in July 2012.

Interview

Had a preliminary phone interview with HR consultant from Altegrity last week, met with her on Tuesday, July 17. She initially told me that I would meet with her then I would meet with the Chief Administrative Officer, when I arrived I only met with her and was told that the CAO was going on vacation within the next 2 days and would not be meeting me until she returned in 2 weeks. I am sure that the HR consultant knew that the CAO was going to be on vacation, she should of scheduled the interviews after her she returned, not have me come in to meet with her, and incur carfare expense and dry cleaning expense for a 40 minute interview. I was told that I would be meeting other manager's in addition to the CAO which I was never told this on the initial phone interview. Now I have to wait 2 + weeks to see if I am going to get called back for a second interview or get rejected.

Interview Questions

• No difficult or unexpected questions were asked, the interview was conducted solely on my HR Management experience.   Answer Question