Compass Airlines Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Compass Airlines Interview Questions

Interviews at Compass Airlines

2.5

Flight Attendant Interview

Interview

I didn't get to participate in the interview because they cancelled the session without notifying me. I flew from the midwest to LAX and booked a hotel for two nights for nothing.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Compass Airlines (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2020.

Interview

Check in was at 8AM. Introduction started at 9AM. After the intro, you got up to do your 1 minute or less answer of a question on the power point (it is pre-selected). After that, you take a break for 45 mins and they select who they want to keep. Once the selection is done, you wait for your 1 on 1. Then they decide if they want to hire you and you find out same day. Then do all your paperwork

First Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Compass Airlines (Minneapolis, MN) in November 2019.

Interview

Told us a little about the company. Honestly it sounds really bad for this company. Delta pulled the contract and they are losing planes each month. I dont know how much longer this company will be around. Anyway they checked logbooks, asked a bunch of weird hr questions, no technical questions at all. I felt like they really grilled me and that it wasnt done fairly. Just one question after another for me and another guy went into the panel and five minutes later was offered a job. Some questions were :What would you do if copilot appears drunk, copilot will not wear his hat, copilot wants to fly in thunderstorms, passenger wont check his bag, when did u go above and beyond the call of duty.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you smelled alcohol on your copilot   1 Answer

Aircraft Dispatcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Compass Airlines (Minneapolis, MN) in October 2019.

Interview

I went and interviewed at Compass in 2019, they provided travel. Everything went well and I liked the company. Lots of standard HR questions, and then about 15 practical dispatch questions, followed by a quick tour of the SOC center.

Interview Questions

• Share a time at work where you didn’t do something well at work, and what did you wish you had done differently?   Answer Question
    • What are SIDs and STARs, look at an arrival and explain where the transition to approach begins.   Answer Question
    • What are lines on a surface analysis chart, and what kind of weather is associated with them?   Answer Question
    • Read this TAF, and based on it, and tell me if you will need an alternate if you are landing at a specific time (1-2-3 rule).   Answer Question
    • Read a METAR out loud.   Answer Question

Aircraft Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Compass Airlines (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2019.

Interview

Brief and straightforward. Solid questions about maintenance and practices. Group interview, and one on one . Offered job same day. Drug test and fingerprinting were also done the same day. Overall a great experience interviewing with them.

Interview Questions

• What do you do if a supervisor asks you to do something that is not “by the book”   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Compass Airlines (Seattle, WA).

Interview

There were about 60 candidates in the hall.
    Everyone has to present including one among questions on the board which HR wrote down.
    If you pass this then you can move on to next stage. It will be face to face.

Interview Questions

• What approach did you use when you have to handle the irate customers.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Compass Airlines (Arlington, TX) in July 2019.

Interview

I will come back and edit to write down my interview process. I will say everyone was nice including the other candidates. Just be yourself and don't stress. When you get in front to answer your question make sure you are smiling the entire time and look at every one.

Interview Questions

• You only introduce yourself and answer the question that was shown. If you pass the first part you'll get the f2f.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Compass Airlines (Dallas, TX) in July 2019.

Interview

Applied online
    Received invite to Face to Face group interview
    Met hiring them as they presented company and job overview
    Introduced myself with given questions
    Break while Inflight Management reviewed scores
    Invited to one on one interview
    Interviewed and shortly there after offered a position!!!
    Fingerprinting Background check and conditional start date provided!!!

Interview Questions

• Normal interview questions regarding customer service, safety and why do I want to work at Compass. Also give examples.   1 Answer

International Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Compass Airlines (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2019.

Interview

It was nice to know if you made it or not on the same day as the interview. No other airlines did this that I interviewed with. Everyone who worked there was very friendly & helpful!

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to work for Compass.   1 Answer

Store Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Compass Airlines.

Interview

It was a interview with two supervisors and both ask questions. they were very nice and accesible. they like you to talk why you woyld be a good fit for the company and the position.