Compass Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Sort:

Corporate Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Compass Group (Boston, MA) in July 2018.

Interview

Total waste of time and $$. I filled out a online application, quickly got a acceptance for a interview. I went on a interview with a Area Manager. Then went back for one with the Site GM. Followed by a interview with the client. After all of this I found out they NEVER HAD A JOB TO OFFER in the first place. Used personal unpaid time off at my current job spent $$ to uber/park at the location. Over all I wasted $$$$ and time for a job they never had under contract.

Associate Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Compass Group (Charlotte, NC) in May 2016.

Interview

I had to take an Excel test, Accounting test and Personality test in which I passed them all. Then had a Dry interview with two people with drilling questions. The lady was sick and coughing the whole time, and not friendly. The man was upbeat and polite. The lady talked fast and I didn't understand her questions and didn't understand why she had an attitude. I asked plenty of questions but she hardly couldn't answer them. The interview was a waste of my time because she seemed like she didn't like interviewing beautiful women.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about each of your jobs   1 Answer
    • Why did you leave your jobs   1 Answer

Kitchen Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mount Pleasant, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Compass Group (Mount Pleasant, MI) in March 2015.

Interview

ask a few simple basic interview questions describe yourself. Can you tell me about a time you assumed a leadership role? Things of that nature, generic questions. Went over past employment.

Catering Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Compass Group (Denver, CO) in January 2015.

Interview

Interview process was a lot of talking about ourselves. Casual, so they could get a good sense of your personality. I met with the Director and then I met with the rest of the managing staff. They told me it would take about a week and that was accurate.

Interview Questions

• How you handle a tough catering client?   1 Answer

Operation Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Compass Group (Redmond, WA) in January 2014.

Interview

I first received a phone call to discuss the interest and basic qualification. Then the HR recruiter invited to an in person interview with the hiring manager, which lasted about an hour. After three days, I was offered the position.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Compass Group (Charlotte, NC) in January 2015.

Interview

Interview was brief and casual. Managers asking for analytical answers. Make sure to prepare and know about the company and goals. I find that the managers are looking for someone who matches their team or group environment.

Interview Questions

• What experiences prove that you are capable for the position?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Compass Group.

Interview

Applied online through their website. The next day I received an email to do an online interview via HireVue. Asked about 10 questions which I was only allowed 1 attempt per question but had unlimited time to prepare for the question.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where someone in your group wasn't pulling their weight and what did you do?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Compass Group (Charlotte, NC) in January 2015.

Interview

extensive paper!
    Background check must be passed before you can start.
    interview was simple they just asked about my work history and education!
    Ask about what I wanted to learn, Why I wanted to change fields and was my intention to grow and learn with the company

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Compass Group in February 2018.

Interview

She set me down and we talked about me and my experiences. Said she had other interviews and would call in a few days either way. Called me back offered me the job and sent me my background check to fill out. Called me 2 days later and said I passed.

Interview Questions

• She didn't ask but I wanted to say you can have misdemeanors and certain felonies. I have misdemeanors and got the job   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Compass Group (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

Quick process, asked situational questions and job offer. I was asked about my customer service skills, and skills relative to the position. Told me about the company and what I would be doing as well. Very friendly interview. Interview was with one person