Compass Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Compass Health

2.5

Sort:

Clinician I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Compass Health in July 2017.

Interview

The interview process was as follows:
    1. Phone screen with Program manager approx 15mins asking general questions about background and interests. Vetting to see if personality is a good fit as well
    2. Email request for any volunteer experience that is related to job functions of open position with a break down of hours served, number of years, location of service, and contact info (I made a spreadsheet and sent this to them) The Union pay scale allows them to utilize volunteer hours towards pay steps so definitely don't skip that step
    3.In person interview with program manager, office manager, and director of the WISe program over all Compass sites

Interview Questions

• Lots of situation-based questions like "What would you do if a distraught parent called you while you are on crisis pager saying their kid has locked themselves in their room and is destroying things?"   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Compass Health (Everett, WA).

Interview

I met with a recruiter at my school's career fair and filled out an application there. I was later contacted for some references (they check your references so please let your references know to pick up the phone). Then I got called in for an in person interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this job?
      What are your strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question

Mental Health Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Compass Health (Everett, WA) in March 2017.

Interview

Very easy process. Submitted an interview on a hiring website (I think it was indeed.com). Got a call a few weeks later to come in for an interview. The interview was about 30-45 minutes and only had 2 people sitting in on it. They were warm and engaging and asked questions that were easy for me to answer.

Interview Questions

• They wanted to know about my education history and my work with children and at risk youth. They also wanted to know about my knowledge of at risk children's behavior and my passion for helping children in less than ideal situations improve their mental health. Good to have a background in dealing with proper boundaries of therapeutic relationships for both the individual and families.   Answer Question

Mental Health Technician Interview

Interview

I came in for the interview and met with one of the supervisors who was very friendly and personable. The interview itself did not feel natural because the supervisor who interviewed me had to write down my answers to all of the required questions. I would have preferred a more conversational style interview.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Compass Health (Everett, WA) in April 2016.

Interview

I was called in for an interview a few days before the actual interview. I met with the Manager that oversees the programs I'd be working with, as well as her boss, the director of the programs. They asked me all about myself, as well as your typical interview questions. They also had me sign a document stating I understood and could perform the duties required. It was very professional and they were both very friendly and talkative.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have working with data entry and medical charts?   1 Answer

Controller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Crowley, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Compass Health (Crowley, LA) in July 2015.

Interview

2 interviews. 1st interview was about 2 hours. No open ended questions. Very nice and informative.
    Second interview was to go over a few more details and then presented me with an offer.

Clinician II (Mental Health Counselor) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mount Vernon, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Compass Health (Mount Vernon, WA) in September 2014.

Interview

Brief phone interview which basically went over vague details of the work. In person interview with 3 people, who posed various questions from a form. Pretty easy-going. After the interview, it took a lot of follow up calls and emails to actually get the job offer. Not sure if they were considering other candidates or if there were funding issues.

Interview Questions

• How have you responded to an uncomfortable situation with a coworker?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate.

Clinician II (Mental Health Counselor) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Compass Health (Everett, WA) in July 2014.

Interview

The interview was basic and focused around theoretical orientation, past experiences and ways you self-care. I was interviewed by two people at the same time and it lasted about an hour. The interviewers were kind, professional and answered any questions I had for them and the position available. Based on my experience interviewing in the field before and after this interview, I would say it was average.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you acted in a way with a client during a crisis and what you would have done differently.   Answer Question

RN Charge Interview

Anonymous Employee in Opelousas, LA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Compass Health (Opelousas, LA) in June 2012.

Interview

Easy I was recommended by a friend. They needed a nurse right away..so I was hired..they gave me the salary I wanted. I did have to do a drug screenng and background check. They were very nice during the interview..however I do not think anybody else had applied.

Negotiation

None they asked me what I wanted I told them and they said Okay

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Compass Health.

Interview

Applied and within a week I received an email to set up an interview time . The interviewer was professional and friendly,m. This was probably the toughest interview I have ever had .

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest strength/weakness.   Answer Question
    • Give an example of a high stress situation and how you handled it .   Answer Question
    • If your coworker was upset with you , how would you resolve the matter?   Answer Question