ComplianceEase Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at ComplianceEase

Sales Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlingame, CA

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ComplianceEase (Burlingame, CA) in January 2010.

Interview

The company contacted me for a telephone interview ~2 weeks after I submitted my resume. A few weeks later I was contacted again to schedule an in-person interview. Upon agreeing, I was told that all candidates would be required to write a 1-page paper and prepare a 10-minute presentation on "a topic of your choice". This hoop-jumping and lack of direction sent up red flags, but I progressed anyway just to keep my interview skills fresh.

The interview went well enough, and the sales staff that were called in after management finished kept me around for quite a while to answer questions. Everyone agreed that the interview had gone well over the expected amount of time, and overall my responses were well received. I was told that the company would be making a decision by the end of the next week and I could expect to hear back from them at that time.

That week came and went with no communication from the company at all. I tried to exercise patience, as I know sometimes things in the corporate world don't exactly work on schedule. After two weeks, I sent a polite request for an update. Silence. After two more weeks I sent another email asking if they had any feedback about the interview. Nothing. I have still to this day received absolutely zero communications from the company - not even a "thanks, but no thanks" canned response.

This interview was a colossal waste of my time and energy. I would strongly recommend passing if you are approached for one. I got the impression early on that this organization had no idea what they were doing, and I really should have trusted my instincts.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you went "above and beyond" in the workplace.   Answer Question

Engineering Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ComplianceEase.

Interview

It was a rather long interview process. Managers are expected to be very technical, which is very good. The candidacy was evaluated properly with technical and process related questions.
    Although the compensation was discussed early in the interview process, the offer completely disregarded that. They made an offer that was WAY below as compared to how much I make. Also their offer wasnt anywhere close to market rate so Not market competitive AT ALL. I felt my time was completely wasted going through 4 rounds of interview when their was such mismatch in the offer made. I wont recommend interviewing here unless compensation is discussed at length first. I felt it was very unprofessional.

Although the compensation is discussed early in the interview process the offer completely disregards that. They make an offer that is WAY below as compared to how much you make. Also their offers are Not market competitive. I felt my time was completely wasted going through 4 rounds of interview when their was much mismatch in the offer made. I wont recommend interviewing here unless compensation is discussed at length first. I felt it was very unprofessional.

Techops Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlingame, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at ComplianceEase (Burlingame, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Had an initial phone screen for them to get an understanding of my background. After that comes another technical phone screen to see if you know anything about the IT industry.

A week later came an in-person interview in which they regurgitated on what they asked me during the technical phone interview. After that was a final phone interview which was completely behavioral.

Accounting Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlingame, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ComplianceEase (Burlingame, CA) in July 2019.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted by the Director of HR. The first meeting was not via phone or video but in person. The in-person was scheduled with the Director of HR and the CFO. I was quickly brought back in a few days for another in-person meeting, this time with both the CFO and the Director of HR, in addition to the CEO and the Chairman of the Board. The following days had a scheduled call with the CFO and then had an immediately scheduled call with the person in the current position. After multiple interviews lasting roughly 8 hours of my time over less than 2 weeks, I heard absolutely nothing for the next month. To be fair, while I was still in the thick of the interviewing process, I followed up with the Director of HR and was asked by her for another week of time while they sorted through other candidates. However, since then, there has not been an email, call, or letter saying they would be moving forward with other candidates, putting the position on hold, nothing; absolutely zero communication. Quite frankly it was very disappointing and discouraging. It also brought to light some of the other reviews on GlassDoor about both leadership and it's lack of efficacy. Was very exited about the partnership between myself, the CFO, CEO, and team, but was very turned off by their blatant disregard for my time and candidacy. I did see the job posting reposted recently, which triggered the reality that I was not and would not be chosen. A courtesy communication would have been very much appreciated. My recommendation is: if you get an inquiry for interview, clearly communicate both your timeline as well as theirs, be aware that their sense of "hurry" is really a "hurry up and wait" and don't be surprised if you don't hear back from them. As for the interview process, the team was pretty great. You'll be very impressed, but as I learned, don't get too invested.

Interview Questions

• What are your plans in the next 3-5 years?   1 Answer