Computer Merchant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Computer Merchant Interview Questions

Updated May 30, 2017

2.7

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Computer Merchant.

Interview

Recruiter from TCML reached out to me. He then submitted me to the hiring manager at TCML. Had a phone interview with him. The hiring manager at TCML submitted me to the company where the contract position was going to be. I had a face-to-face interview with the contacting company. It was three people that I interviewed with. Once I completed the interview. I was contacted within a couple of days and accepted the position.

Embedded C++ Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Computer Merchant (Saint Petersburg, FL) in June 2014.

Interview

I was initially contacted and communicated via email. After basics were discussed, length of contract,
    location of employment, and pay moved forward with phone interviews.
    All remaining interviews were phone interviews.
    The first phone interview occurred with Mark Klescho.
    He gave me a general overview of what the job entailed and what the client was looking for in a candidate.
    I responded by citing past employment that was relevant to the position in question.
    Mark proceeded to setup what I thought would be an initial interview with the client.
    The second interview occurred with two managers from the client company.
    The managers at the client discussed in greater detail what the job entailed and what
    experience, qualities, and qualifications, they were seeking in a candidate.
    Again, I responded by citing past employment, but in greater detail.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to discuss my experience with real time operating systems (RTOS).   Answer Question

Helpdesk Technician Interview

Application

Interview

The first recruiter I spoke with was good & professional. The account manager he sent me to was very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

Promised a lengthy contract but at the end of everything they shortened it to two or three months.

Destop Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in High Point, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Computer Merchant (High Point, NC) in November 2012.

Interview

one interview and it was pretty straightforward and lasted about 30 minutes

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Quincy, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Computer Merchant (Quincy, MA) in March 2012.

Interview

A single interview with the hiring manager and a short discussion with one of her peers

Interview Questions

• Not a very difficult interview -- no memorable questions   Answer Question

Negotiation

this was contract work so it was set before the interview

Helpdesk Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Andover, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Computer Merchant (Andover, MA) in January 2011.

Interview

60 minute interview. Basically arrived onsite where the job was going to take place. I interviewed with two people from the management staff. They open, honest and friendly. Some very basic IT knowledge wanted but really the focus was on customer service skills as the job was 100% phone based.

Interview Questions

• How long have I been a tech.   1 Answer
    • Describe how a VPN might work.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Non negotiable rate