Computerized Assessments & Learning Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Computerized Assessments & Learning Interview Questions

Updated May 15, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at Computerized Assessments & Learning

Javascript Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Computerized Assessments & Learning.

Interview

In person interview with the team. A few questions on background, some light technical questions. They asked if I looked at the code challenge. Apparently they never sent it to me. After the interview I received the code challenge. It was vague and contradictory. I worked on it listing assumptions I had to make so that it would work.

When I went in for the second interview. I asked what a successful answer would look like and they admitted they didn't actually know. As I was walking through the code, I had to explain some basic features of the language (.call()).

A week later, they asked for references and they contacted them. A week after that, they asked that I do the exact same code challenge with a few modifications. I sent it to them and then. . . nothing. No phone call. No email. Guess they weren't interested, but it was the rudest experience I've ever had in a professional setting.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lawrence, KS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Computerized Assessments & Learning (Lawrence, KS).

Interview

First two rounds were on the phone. First was behavioral and second was technical screening. Final interview was on site and it was all technical. Some basic coding questions and questions on web frameworks.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lawrence, KS

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Computerized Assessments & Learning (Lawrence, KS) in May 2015.

Interview

Interview over the phone for 2 hours. I have 2 interviewers over the phone who asked questions like a rapid fire round and every time i answer a question i was asked in depth about the concept.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lawrence, KS

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Computerized Assessments & Learning (Lawrence, KS) in September 2011.

Interview

First I received an email asking for an interview time. The first interview was a phone screening by a group of project managers who asked questions about my experience on my resume and my knowledge as a Project Manager. Second, I was asked to come in for a face-to face with two project managers. Third I was asked to come in again for an interview with another project manager. Waited for awhile without hearing from them. I received my offer via email. I gave my salary requirements at that time, and it took a couple more weeks before I got an official letter.

Java Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lawrence, KS

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Computerized Assessments & Learning (Lawrence, KS) in June 2011.

Interview

Thorough OOP Concepts
    Data Structures - Linked Lists, Tree and Dictionary data structures.
    Asked to describe one of my favorite data structure-Insert/Delete - Time complexities etc
    some java based concepts.
    Threads
    SQL basic concepts.
    and questions based on my previous work..