Comwave Networks Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Comwave Networks Interview Questions

2.4

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in North York, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Comwave Networks (North York, ON (Canada)) in October 2016.

Interview

The Interview process is very professional and simple. When I came for my interview I was very nervous until I met with my hiring manager who made me feel completely at ease. I felt as if I was having a pleasant conversation discussing my experiences and not being tested, as I would feel elsewhere.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a little bit about yourself?

Describe your strengths and weaknesses.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations as I was offered the position soon after the interview.

Field Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Comwave Networks in October 2016.

Interview

The managers are very friendly, and know their businesses well. They seem solid, would have your back when you need help. Seems like they understand their companies short comings with hiring quality people, since it's difficult to sell their product to business customers without bundling it with internet. It's funny because Radiant is their parent company and they don't have any cross selling of those products. This would really make them successful in the market.

Tele Sales Representator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Comwave Networks (Lahore (Pakistan)) in March 2012.

Interview

he check out my communication skills and after that he checked that can i do this or not.

IT Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Comwave Networks (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in December 2011.

Interview

The hiring and interview process went quite well and I felt good about the answers I was given. Unfortunately the answers sounded good because they were far from the truth.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There were no negotiations.

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Comwave Networks in November 2010.

Interview

what is the greatest weekness?

How do you discribe yourself?