Cone Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 28, 2017

2.7

Environmental Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cone Health (Greensboro, NC) in August 2017.

Interview

Very tricky but also kind of difficult because you don't know what to expect from the person your speaking to from the hiring department. Once the phone interview starts you kind of just go with the flow of the things

Assistant Gift Shop Manager Interview

Interview

First interviewed by a man that asked irrelevant questions and didn't care about my extensive knowledge. 2nd part met w/ store manager, immediately became apparent she hadn't read my resume.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked with, and/or would you be ok working with someone over 60?   1 Answer

Certified Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cone Health (Greensboro, NC) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied online and received an email 20 days later to fill out a survey/test and schedule a phone interview. A week after the phone interview I received an email saying that they found someone better fit for the job.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you went out of your way to help someone?   Answer Question

New Graduate Nurse Academy Interview Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cone Health (Greensboro, NC) in May 2017.

Interview

Easy. Applied online, interviewed with a recruiter over the phone, invited to second interview over phone and via email after phone interview. Second interview was in-person with a panel. Wear business attire. All candidates were interviewed on the same day. My panel included two individuals, some interviewees had four interviewers. They asked maybe about 4 to 5 questions and had a score sheet. They were so kind and it was easy overall just go in confident. I was offered a position same day about 3 to 4 hours after the interview but declined later due to family issues and I had an offer closer to home. I would have loved to work for Cone, I don't think you could go wrong by accepting. They are amazing individuals and have a lovely facility. Good luck.

Interview Questions

• What is one characteristic that people and/or co-workers misinterpret.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you advocated for your patient during clinical.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a difficult patient and how you handled the situation.   Answer Question
    • Why are you interested in working for Cone health / what drew you to the position.   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cone Health (Greensboro, NC).

Interview

The best advice I can give any nurse interviewing at Cone Health is NEGOTIATE. I walked away twice and on the third interview they offered me much more than the number I had in my mind. They will try to tell you "this is what we pay for this many years of experience", but don't buy it. They are currently offering a VERY SUBSTANTIAL sign on bonus, and there is a reason for that. Cone is desperate for nurses, so use that to your advantage! The honest truth is that Cone is the worst health system I've worked for in my almost 30 years of nursing, so that pay rate is going to be your incentive to put up with a whole lot of nonsense and negativity.

Admission Services Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cone Health (Greensboro, NC) in April 2016.

Interview

Interview broken into 3 parts. First Interview consists of a phone interview where they ask basic customer service questions. Second part consists of a data entry test, where they test your typing skills and accuracy. Last Interview consists of meeting with the manager, supervisor and team lead where they ask why you believe you would fit in this role and other typical interview questions.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cone Health (Greensboro, NC).

Interview

Very quick process. I applied online, had a phone interview then an in person interview with a panel of nurse managers. They offered me the job within a week of the interview. Great experience.

Nuclear Medicine Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cone Health (Greensboro, NC).

Interview

Met with management one on one, very laid back, asked about knowledge of procedures to be performed and how to handle patient questions/concerns, also met with the group I wold be working with

Interview Questions

• Asked to explain procedure as if interviewer was the patient.   Answer Question

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Cone Health (Greensboro, NC) in September 2015.

Interview

It was brief but they really make sure your a fit for the team. They interview you first and if they see your a fit then they call and see if you can take the typing test and if you pass that. Then the process it taken to HR

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naples, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cone Health (Naples, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

Multiple telephone interviews with personnel from the hospital as well as the parent company, CHS. Great sense of urgency on their part initially as position was vacant for a long time then a long silence before hearing back from them again. In person interview scheduled at short notice. Interview process went well and I liked everyone I met.

Interview Questions

• What types of difficult physician situations have you had to handle?   Answer Question