Cone Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cone Health Interview Questions

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cone Health (Greensboro, NC).

Interview

The best advice I can give any nurse interviewing at Cone Health is NEGOTIATE. I walked away twice and on the third interview they offered me much more than the number I had in my mind. They will try to tell you "this is what we pay for this many years of experience", but don't buy it. They are currently offering a VERY SUBSTANTIAL sign on bonus, and there is a reason for that. Cone is desperate for nurses, so use that to your advantage! The honest truth is that Cone is the worst health system I've worked for in my almost 30 years of nursing, so that pay rate is going to be your incentive to put up with a whole lot of nonsense and negativity.

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cone Health (Greensboro, NC).

Interview

Very quick process. I applied online, had a phone interview then an in person interview with a panel of nurse managers. They offered me the job within a week of the interview. Great experience.

Admission Services Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cone Health (Greensboro, NC) in April 2016.

Interview

Interview broken into 3 parts. First Interview consists of a phone interview where they ask basic customer service questions. Second part consists of a data entry test, where they test your typing skills and accuracy. Last Interview consists of meeting with the manager, supervisor and team lead where they ask why you believe you would fit in this role and other typical interview questions.

Nuclear Medicine Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cone Health (Greensboro, NC).

Interview

Met with management one on one, very laid back, asked about knowledge of procedures to be performed and how to handle patient questions/concerns, also met with the group I wold be working with

Interview Questions

• Asked to explain procedure as if interviewer was the patient.   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naples, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cone Health (Naples, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

Multiple telephone interviews with personnel from the hospital as well as the parent company, CHS. Great sense of urgency on their part initially as position was vacant for a long time then a long silence before hearing back from them again. In person interview scheduled at short notice. Interview process went well and I liked everyone I met.

Interview Questions

• What types of difficult physician situations have you had to handle?   Answer Question

Chaplain Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cone Health (Greensboro, NC) in September 2014.

Interview

I was interview by two people in the Spiritual Care Department and each person was concerned with different aspects of my education and experience. Most of the questions asked were about my knowledge of chaplaincy, my theology, my ability to serve people with different beliefs and my availability

Interview Questions

• What experience do you bring to the job?   1 Answer

HIM Coder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cone Health (Greensboro, NC).

Interview

submit application on line , HR company matches your skills with job applied for and contacts manager in the department to identify you as a candidate. HR company does preliminary interview before contacting manager. Manager contacts you to set up skills testing and further interview.

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cone Health.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter 2 separate times then in person panel interview. Well organized. Easy to follow instructions. Lengthy process though.

X-ray Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cone Health (Greensboro, NC) in January 2014.

Interview

Casual, short, to the point. I was relaxed and the interviewers were not intimidating. They were open to my questions and explained everything. I was also given a thourough tour of the facility. I was introduced to faculty and everyone was inviting.

Interview Questions

• What could you bring to the company?   1 Answer

Physician Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cone Health (Greensboro, NC) in November 2013.

Interview

Interview process was organized and very thorough