Conergy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Conergy

Construction Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Conergy (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

Unorganized. An manager from another department came in and acted very brash. This was a huge red flag, but I disregarded as I did not directly report to this person. Pretty easy interview except for the uncomfortable few minutes when the other manager came in. I think they will hire anyone here because they have such a bad reputation in the industry and no one really wants to work here.

Interview Questions

• How long have you worked in the industry? Your not going to screw around and leave earl everyday like the last guy?   1 Answer

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Conergy (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in July 2011.

Interview

Emailed employer though goodworks, interview scheduled via email. Three people conducted interview. Experiencing in industry was not necessary.
    Very low key interview. Offices were a bit stingy and empty. The interviewers seemed to not know what types of questions to ask. One of the interviewers smelled of beer.

Interview Questions

• What attracted me to this job.
      What I wanted out of it.
      Where I see myself in 5 years.
      Wanted me to talk more about myself and my years of experience and how it related to the job outline. Questions they asked were more open and it was more of a conversation rather than a formal interview. They were seeing if I could get along with the team more than what my qualifications were since they were a small group and closely knit.   1 Answer

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Conergy (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in July 2010.

Interview

Very basic and upfront. The interviewer seemingly had not had a lot of experience hiring therefore very basic questions were asked along with some cliche ones.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Unprofessional since 3 months after signing the contract was revised to a lesser role, salary and all commissions were taken away. Either sign the new contract of be out of a job.

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brampton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Conergy (Brampton, ON (Canada)) in June 2010.

Interview

Posted job ad on Goodworks.ca. Initial posting offered a base salary plus commission. No phone interview however I submitted a detailed cover letter explaining how my experience fits with their needs. Got a phone call for an in person interview. Met with president and a staff member. Basic questions, "why do you want this job", "what skills can you offer" etc. Seemed odd because it appeared they did not read my cover letter or resume until that time.