Connect Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Connect

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Connect (Norcross, GA) in May 2016.

Interview

Interview process was fairly easy. Most of the "difficult questions" were asked over the phone. I had an over the phone interview, and then I had an in person interview. Both went very well. I also had to pass a urine drug test. My results were sent off directly to the company.

Editor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Connect (Norcross, GA) in January 2014.

Interview

Very strange, from start to finish. Was placed in a room facing the office and everyone was silent, no one looked up from desks. Then I was given a TEST on the most random things, like astronauts, presidents, historical events, spelling, math. It was super bizarre. I came back to meet the crazy owner, Chris, and he asked about background, goals etc. Also asked what my favorite movie was... and then hated my answer when i was honest. He was cocky and I tried to be laid back and make jokes but you could cut the tension with a knife. Then they walked me around to meet department heads, which was strange, its like they had specific people in mind who actually liked their jobs that they wanted me to meet. It was clear the rest of the office was holding secrets. I am so glad I turned this job down. Best decision I ever made.

PDT Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Connect in March 2015.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter via LinkedIn, phone call screen, then contacted by manager at Collinson. From there an in person interview was scheduled and they'll have you speak to two managers and then several people who will be your coworkers so you can see if you'll "mesh" well. Then I guess they decide whether or not you'll work and give you an offer and also an IQ like test. Don't really know why as I never saw any results from that. Then you'll go and take a urine test and when they have those results they'll extend an actual offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. They have fixed salaries for every level.

Editorial Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Connect (Norcross, GA).

Interview

hour interview with managing editor and CEO. filled out a form for a background check, talked about previous work at former companies, and toured the office. as for the questions, they were typical run-of-the-mill ones minus some brief discussion of recent political events

Interview Questions

• why I left my former employer, my greatest/strength witness.   1 Answer

Negotiation

n/a

Planner Development Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Connect (Norcross, GA) in December 2014.

Interview

I called up here and told them I heard about the opening. We talked about different dates we could meet and then set the date. I came up for the interview and learned about what they did. I didn't know anything about the industry so I was given a crash course. I came in twice. Once to meet with the Director and then the team.

Interview Questions

• What was one thing I liked about my last employer and why?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Connect (Norcross, GA).

Interview

I was called by a couple of employee's and then asked to come in for a face to face interview. I was offered a job a couple of days later.

Interview Questions

• Q: Do you want to make a lot of money
      Q: Are you a self starter   Answer Question