Connor Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Connor Group

IT Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orem, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Connor Group (Orem, UT) in March 2016.

Interview

They had an An ACCOUNTING INTERN who had said from the outset of the interview that he didn't know "what he really was talking about" doing the interviewing....asking TECHNICAL questions - during a "SCREENING INTERVIEW". This was less than impressive. It was a "let's get this over with type attitude" - I just want to check off these answers. I had to repeat and spell out my answers for him as he didn't even understand what some of them meant. SERIOUS? And this is going to determine if I get further I the job interview process.

Interview Questions

• It is a Windows shop - they wanted to know how to change LINUX file permissions   1 Answer

General Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Connor Group.

Interview

Received an initial phone interview on day one. Seemed really nice. Was asked to come in for the seconed interview only to find out it was via video. This was a little off putting. The questions were technical and I had no problem answering. Got asked back for a third interview, also by video. This time was with a "partner" this interview also seemed very smooth. I was told I would hear something back withing a day or two. I have yet to hear. Rude and inconsiderate. Was hoping the negative reviews were from a select few but come to find out there true.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Connor Group.

Interview

Three interviews with three different people. Company is small so everyone that you interview with will have a pretty high management role in the company. Questions were mainly behavioral in nature but there were a couple of technical accounting and excel questions. Be sure to have done your research on what they do before the interview as their work is different from a traditional accounting firm.

Interview Questions

• What question should have I asked you? How would you have answered it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. They sent a generous offer via email and I accepted.