Constellation Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Constellation Software Interview Questions

3.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Constellation Software

Software QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Constellation Software (Lahore (Pakistan)) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied for Lahore office SQA Analyst position (4 year experience).

1. At first step, brief HR interview was done in which they ask generic HR questions related to past career, switching reasons, current/expected salary etc.

On same day they also take a long written test (as per job requirements). Written test include questions for basic QA concepts, test documentation, DB queries, programming etc.

2. If first phase is cleared then you are called for 2nd step that is Technical interview. Technical interview is taken by QA manager who is based in Karachi. Interview is done over skype. Interview is very long and it could last for around 2 hours. In this interview QA manager or director who is in karachi asks questions about every thing related to past QA experience as well as the skills required for job.

3. If second phase is cleared then you are called for third step that is interview with Client manager (US or Canada based). This is formal interview in which basic questions were asked about skill set, interests, strengths, weakness etc.

4. If client manager interview goes well then after few days job offer is given. I declined this job offer because it was almost same as my current salary.

Interview Questions

• Question related to test documentation, test designing, bug reporting, automation, performance, database. Weaknesses, strengths. Reasons for switching. Career goals. etc   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Constellation Software in June 2012.

Interview

There was nothing much, all as usual all there efforts were to judge my analytical skills and problem solving skills plus they wanted to know how much I know about the ASP.NET web development.

Interview Questions

The package offered and the type of project they want me to do was not satisfactory.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Constellation Software (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2007.

Interview

first I had an interview with the president, then HR. Then I was called for a second interview. I was interviewed by 2 managers. they asked me typical interview questions: tell me about yourself, work experiences, weaknesses etc then some technical questions. overall they were very friendly.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I asked for a higher salary. they did not accept. instead they offered me $5k signing bonus.