Continental Carbonic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Continental Carbonic Interview Questions

2.2

Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Continental Carbonic (Columbia, SC) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied online and got a phone interview with in a week or so. Went for my road test with the manager 2 weeks after the phone interview. since then its has been 2 months and they still keep telling me that they will give me an answer by the end of the week and then nothing happens. If this is what its like trying to get hired I can only image what its like working there. They tell you that military experience counts then a week later tell you that its complicated on how much it counts and they want to find the most qualified person for the job. Its been almost 2 months, just tell me I dont have it so I can move on and make good money somewhere else. This company likes to string you on. They say they hire vets and vet friendly but that is clearly not the case.

Interview Questions

• Can you prove military experience?   1 Answer

Safety Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Continental Carbonic in July 2016.

Interview

Received a phone call to setup a time to complete the initial phone interview. Completed the 1st interview via a phone call. The person was extremely kind and knowledgeable of the job requirements. I still have to complete 4 more interviews with other management personnel.

Production Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Smith, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Continental Carbonic (Fort Smith, AR) in May 2014.

Interview

Easy going interview. Get an idea of your background and work history.Current management is good to work for. Very fair. Sit down tell and give them a idea of what you know and what you feel you can handle. Discuss shift schedules,starting pay and what to expect on a normal shift.

Territory Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Continental Carbonic.

Interview

Had a phone screening, pretty basic information required, why are you leaving, etc. Then I had a face to face with the hiring manager. Very easy going, more of a conversation than a job interview. I learned the basics of the position and was interested in moving forward. Said he was going to let me know all information about the position before I had interview with upper management. Then he made an offer to someone else and I was out. Later he called back saying that did not work out and was I still interested. I was and so I had another phone interview with him. After I learned "everything" about the position, I was no longer interested--company car was a 18 passenger van that would be parked in my driveway and I would need to get a different class of license. Also said numerous times that hard work was expected, which is OK, but then said very little vacation time was offered--No work like balance at all!! I told him I was not interested in moving forward.

Manufacturing Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albion, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Continental Carbonic (Albion, MI) in June 2012.

Interview

The interview and hiring process was the most responsive and together operation I've ever been privy to in my job search. Within a day of my application, I received a response and a scheduling of a phone interview. Within two weeks (and 4 phone interviews and multiple emails of questions and answers), I received a notification that they were taking specific steps to draft my offer letter and would have it to me at the earliest convenience. All in all, very straight-forward and very easy to get hired in.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The negotiation phase was limited as I had a general idea as to what salary range I was willing to consider and I also had them contact my university's career services office to ensure a competitive status.