Continental International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Continental International Interview Questions

3.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Continental International

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Timişoara (Romania)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Continental International (Timişoara (Romania)) in February 2013.

Interview

The interview is something C basics, they would like to know if u have team spirit and if you know what they are asking and not that you learned em like a parrot. I had a very good experience with the ppl that are hiring because on my first job interview i wasn't very prepared and they gave me something to study then i passed it.

Interview Questions

• There were several in order to see if i learned C like a robot or i understand the program.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negociation phase.

Trainer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Continental International in June 2012.

Interview

The interview was not very professional, they made several jokes related to money and being smart (engineers are smarter than economist as they say :) ). The infrastructure and office was very well equipped. The attitude of personnel I met was kind and helpful.

Interview Questions

• What is your salary expectation? You know, the perfect employee brings the money from home!!!!!   1 Answer

Research and Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Continental International (London, England (UK)) in March 2012.

Interview

The application was online based and the ones, that were selected, were invited to meet for an interview. The interview consisted of two parts - first, a half an hour task about the company's products; second, the explanation and discussion of the task's solution. Finally, there was just a more general conversation, with some personal and this job position related questions.

Interview Questions

• Which of these two materials would be better for tires? (They showed two exactly looking small balls, but from different materials)   Answer Question