Converteam Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Converteam Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Converteam

R&D Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Converteam.

Interview

Direct intreview by hiring managers, first telepohonic, then 1:1 its mostly basic questions, and details of CV , then HR round for salary negotiations

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Director- Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Converteam (Chennai (India)) in June 2011.

Interview

The inetreview was more of a discussion on strategy to build the market. Since I was relate dto product and mainetnnace side, the interviewer had coem across a profile of my kind first time.Atthe end it was a feed back on my profile and strengths and weeknesses.

I als was not having much interest as the company is not known in the market and does have a well alid out plant for the market improvement.

Interview Questions

• What is your startegy to improve the market in India especially since the comapny is not well known   1 Answer

Project Management Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Converteam in March 2011.

Interview

recruiter introduced me. I had a phone interview, a 1:1 interview and a second panel interview. HR here is disastrous - no idea what they are doing.

Interview Questions

• how do you cope with obstacles   1 Answer

Negotiation

be patient, things happen slowly here

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Converteam (Chennai (India)) in November 2010.

Interview

its tough to clear. its very hard and challenging

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Converteam in August 2010.

Interview

The interview was in English to evaluate the ability of solving technical problems in English by phone. It would be normal if the position was not to work in Brazil, that's why I consider this interview as an average level of difficult.
    They asked me technical questions and others concerning to previous activities.