Cooper Carry Inc. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cooper Carry Inc. Interview Questions

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cooper Carry Inc.

Architect Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cooper Carry Inc..

Interview

Very casual, easy going and friendly. I appreciated that there were two principals and one Intern Architect so that I could get ask and receive questions from both upper and lower management.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cooper Carry Inc. (Atlanta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

two interviews, nice people, easy going, comfortable, nice office, hard to find parking, easy access to building, great building, two floors in building, nice bistro and great restaurant on first floor

Senior Designer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cooper Carry Inc. in October 2011.

Interview

There was an initial phone call, then an interview with 2 of the Principals. After I made it through that phase, I was called in for a second interview with my actual boss. We met for 2 hours, then I was asked to send in additional work samples for him to look at.

Intern Architect Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cooper Carry Inc. in June 2008.

Interview

I became familiar with Cooper Carry through a career fair at my university. I contacted them to schedule an interview. I was called back and asked to come to the office to do an interview. My interview was informal and pretty easy. I was contacted with an offer after a few days and accepted.

Architect Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cooper Carry Inc. in May 2008.

Interview

interview with partners fisrt, then met with people who I was going to work with in first project. relaxed atmosphere. no out of the ordinary questions. talked about design philosophy and encouragement of attaining licenseure.

Interview Questions

• do you have any debts or credit problems (related to security clearance)   1 Answer