Core Health & Fitness Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 28, 2017

2.6

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, WA

Application

The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Core Health & Fitness (Vancouver, WA) in February 2017.

Interview

I felt good about the company until my third interview with the CFO where he explained to me the focus going forward was "preservation" rather than on making improvements. I knew the former HR Manager had recently left and there had been a layoff, where HR had lost a position, six months prior to my interview and I felt like the company was still trying to find its footing. After the interview it was 4 weeks before I heard back on the status of my application.

When I spoke with department managers I learned that they had not been involved in conversations about hiring for positions in their departments before, especially when screening preferences were considered. They are interested in being more involved in screening candidates.

Interview Questions

• What information did you learn about the company from your research that was not provided prior to the interview?   Answer Question
    • This position calls for a lot of Employee Relations experience, can you tell us about you experiences in ER?   Answer Question

Inventory Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Core Health & Fitness (Vancouver, WA).

Interview

First interview was a 40 minute phone interview. The second interview was 5 hours long with one-on-one interview with several directors. No lunch break offered. I was unorganized and a bit chaotic.

TSR Interview

Interview

Service VP, who for some reason also manages IT, just talked about how he had to fire people because they kept screwing up and he needs to keep his bosses happy. Sounds like his boss is clueless too.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever played paintball?   1 Answer

Technical Service Representative II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Core Health & Fitness (Vancouver, WA).

Interview

Interview with 1-3 Supervisors/Managers. Give examples of customer service/ technical troubleshooting examples. Talk about your past work experience and how it will benefit you with the company. Why do you want to work for StairMaster. Phone interview, then In person. Usually goes through recruiting agencies. If you don't have experience, don't act like you do. Show your willingness to learn, work hard, and be successful

Interview Questions

• Provide an example in which you were able to make an upset customer happy.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No Negotiation, take it or leave it.

Call Center Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Core Health & Fitness (Vancouver, WA) in July 2012.

Interview

The Director of I.T. did all the talking and it was an 1 hour and a half. He hardly asked any questions and didn't allow for any questions. He shared too much personal information about staff issues.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked with Oracle CRM?   1 Answer

Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Core Health & Fitness (Vancouver, WA) in February 2012.

Interview

There was one person from HR and one person from customer service who interviewed me. Sort of like a group interview or panel interview but smaller, it was so relaxed i almost forgot i was interviewing for a job. The entire process was super quick, i did start out as a temp but by the end of a month or so i was hired on full time and working in another dept. interviews for that went the same, it was like a panel interview.

Interview Questions

• How well i can manage a busy workload and my multi tasking/priorititizing skills   1 Answer