Core Laboratories Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Core Laboratories Interview Questions

2.3

Lab Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nederland, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Core Laboratories (Nederland, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter, followed up by phone interview and scheduled 1:1 at employer location a week later. Met with lab supervisor for less than an hour total interview time. Agreed on salary then went for drug screen/background. Started 3 weeks after 1st contact.

Lab Technician Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Core Laboratories in June 2013.

Interview

Found company through college career resources website, interviewed by chemist supervisor, easy questions about what school courses I was taking and major, then did some online test, and got offered a job and paid through the temp agency.

Interview Questions

• School personal questions about my major and that's about it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

none

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Deer Park, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Core Laboratories (Deer Park, TX).

Interview

Interviewed by the supervising chemist and a chemist. Most of the interview was the chemist going into details abut the company and what they did. Other chemist went into details about benefits.

Interview Questions

• What equipment and procedures do you remember from college?   1 Answer

Lab Technician Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Core Laboratories.

Interview

After an interview with a staffing agency, I was asked to go on site to be interviewed by the manager and two workers. They told me about their responsibilities in the lab and what processes do they work with. I was asked a couple of general questions. Then I had a tour of the lab.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary. They asked about my strengths and weaknesses.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Core Laboratories (Houston, TX) in September 2013.

Interview

It was a standard one on one meeting with the Operations manager of the Lab. He asked me very standard interview questions and if I had prior knowledge since I was fresh out of college.

Interview Questions

• How can you be an asset to the company?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Core Laboratories (Houston, TX) in March 2011.

Interview

The Interview process was very easy and get to the point. Te Human Resource department is involved and follow up. The Personal interview with very organized and formal.
    I communicated my experience and skills that related to the position. I consider my response to the questions as a commercial that sells a service. I provided the information about where I grew up, where I went to school, my work experience, additional education and special training, where I'm now, and what I'm planing to do next.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions related to the resume and priviose experience.   Answer Question

Inspector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Core Laboratories (Memphis, TN) in January 2017.

Interview

Phone screen, drug and background check, job description and on the job training out of town for a couple of months with another inspector that may or may not be consuming alchohol

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Core Laboratories (Houston, TX) in February 2014.

Interview

I was interviewed by the Supervisor and the Controller, both of which were very professional and pleasant. The office location is rather hidden, but the office setting is very nice.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with difficult people?   1 Answer

Assembly Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Core Laboratories (Houston, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

Very friendly management. Interview process was very comfortable. Questions related to past experiences and how it would apply to the position that I applied for. Walk through of the facility and introductions to current employees.

Interview Questions

• Can I travel internationally. Electronic/Electrical knowledge.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Core Laboratories mailed a very inviting offer that I readily accepted.

Laboratory Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Core Laboratories (Houston, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

A recruiter asked if I was interested. Next interview I walked in, they showed me around, and asked if I wanted the job. I hesitated but then eventually accepted the position. I did a drug test and strength test.