Core Laboratories Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

Core Laboratories Interview Questions

2.3

Laboratory Technician II Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Core Laboratories.

Interview

The on-site manager was awesome. Interview consisted of a face to face interview that went over personality type questions as well as questions about laboratory experience. Was offered a tour around the facility where we went over what the job required.

When the recruiter called to offer the position, he informed me that it was a temp position with no benefits. Something of which i was not told at anytime before the offer. Recruiter was very pushy and made it clear that there was absolutely no negotiation on pay.

Core Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Core Laboratories (Denver, CO).

Interview

I applied online, and received a call two days later. The call was to set up an interview for later that week. I had a 45 minute interview with one person. Two business days later I received an email saying I didn't get the job.

Inspector Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ashland, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Core Laboratories (Ashland, KY).

Interview

Phone call from manager who is in another state, a few calls back and forth and then an offer letter, drug screen, background check etc. I don't believe they checked any refrences.

Inspector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Core Laboratories (Memphis, TN) in January 2017.

Interview

Phone screen, drug and background check, job description and on the job training out of town for a couple of months with another inspector that may or may not be consuming alchohol

Lab Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nederland, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Core Laboratories (Nederland, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter, followed up by phone interview and scheduled 1:1 at employer location a week later. Met with lab supervisor for less than an hour total interview time. Agreed on salary then went for drug screen/background. Started 3 weeks after 1st contact.

Lab Technician Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Core Laboratories.

Interview

After an interview with a staffing agency, I was asked to go on site to be interviewed by the manager and two workers. They told me about their responsibilities in the lab and what processes do they work with. I was asked a couple of general questions. Then I had a tour of the lab.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary. They asked about my strengths and weaknesses.   Answer Question

Core Analyst I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Core Laboratories (Houston, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

When through a recruiter, since it's the only way this company hire on people. The face to face interview was brief. Took a tour of the lab and introduced to the work environment and team members. The interview was composed of seeing the Lab Manager first and then Team leader. Lab Manager didnt ask much questions but Team Leader did regarding previous education and work experience.

Interview Questions

• What did you do in your previous job?   1 Answer

Core Analyst I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Core Laboratories (Denver, CO).

Interview

I started out through a temp agency and worked hard until they hired me on. When I interviewed with them, they offered me the job the same day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

n/a

Desktop Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Core Laboratories (Houston, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

1 Phone interview, 1 Manager Interview, 1 Director Interview. Easy interviews, no problem if you have the knowledge and are confident on your abilities. Process was smooth and HR was very helpful.

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Deer Park, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Core Laboratories (Deer Park, TX).

Interview

Interviewed by the supervising chemist and a chemist. Most of the interview was the chemist going into details abut the company and what they did. Other chemist went into details about benefits.

Interview Questions

• What equipment and procedures do you remember from college?   1 Answer