CoreCivic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CoreCivic Interview Questions

Interviews at CoreCivic

2.2

Sort:

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CoreCivic.

Interview

Place application in. It is reviewed by recruiter at the headquarters. It takes about 2-3 weeks to get reviewed. Then the applications go to the Human Resources Manager and she reviews candidates credit. If you pass the credit check, you receive an interview. They asked a series of questions, which were based on knowledge of the position requirements. However, it was obvious who would get position; because once you begin the interview, you can tell the monotone and lack of interest in the voice of the interviewers that you are not going to be selected. Interviews are based on a popularity.

Interview Questions

• Tell us why you are interested in the position?   1 Answer

Monitor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at CoreCivic (Denver, CO) in January 2018.

Interview

It was great! Didn’t feel like an interview. Felt natural like a conversation. I quickly knew that I wanted to work at the facility. Asked questions about what I wanted to do and told me I could move up in the company

Interview Questions

• Do you think felons can change?   1 Answer

Senior Corrections Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Whiteville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CoreCivic (Whiteville, TN).

Interview

I was interviewed by the chief and. Leuitenant. I was asked 6 questions by each of them. Went home played the waiting game. One week later was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• What have you done to solve a conflict   1 Answer

Treatment Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grants, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CoreCivic (Grants, NM) in November 2018.

Interview

The HR said I did "a great interview". They said they would reply in 5 days time to let me know if I was considered for the position or not; and didn't.

Interview Questions

• Those related to Biopsyhcosocial Assessment   1 Answer