Cornelius Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 20, 2018

3.5

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale Heights, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cornelius (Glendale Heights, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

Fairly straightforward process. Interview arranged through recruiter. Arrived to facility and met HR Manager. Went to conference room and interviewed with 5 or 6 seperate employees (quality, engineering, procurement). Some two at a time.

Engineering Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cornelius.

Interview

The Company doesn't seem to have firm ground on their plans, and not even sure about what role they wanted to hire.

I was interviewed for Engineering Manager position. After 2 phone interviews, and 5 actual interviews, and interview with the VP, I was offered LEAD ENGINEER position as it seems due to company restructuring they are no longer hiring for Engineering Manager.

On top of it, I was making "X" salary in a fortune 10 company in a less cost of living society. They have offered me a salary increase of 2% in the city which would cost me 19% more in cost of living and without relocation assistance.

Also, I have got multiple calls asking me what was the expected salary which indicates they haven't made good notes on the inteviewee.

There was no expense paid for interview incidentals, and nor Relocation assistance was offered.

All in All, it was waste of my time trying to respond to the interview requests.
    To summarize, the job title was different that what I was interviewed for, Salary compensation was not matched to compensate for cost of living expense, no relocation, no clarity on what they need from prospective candidate, finally no good notes keeping.

If you get a interview call, insist on what you need and be upfront about your expectations so that you do not waste your time.

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale Heights, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cornelius (Glendale Heights, IL).

Interview

Phone Interview Process at Glendale Heights, IL was unprofessional. I had one phone interview scheduled and the guy from Cornelius never called me. I gave him a second chance, scheduled another phone interview. He never called me for a second time.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cornelius in March 2012.

Interview

Was contacted through a recruiter, had a few phone interviews, flew to corporate and met with several cross functional executives, had one more interview with VP of Natl Accts and VP of Sales and was hired

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions, they asked me a lot about my backgreound and experience in previous roles.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Done through the recruiter initially and then through the VP over the phone

Vice President of Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cornelius (Chicago, IL) in May 2010.

Interview

Job opening discovered through networking. Initial phone screen with VP of HR followed by a second phone interview with President. Invited to Chicago for in person interview with four members of top management. Interviews were conducted in groups of two. They utilized a behavioral based interview techniqes.

Interview Questions

• Specific example of a tool you implemented to improve the performance of the sales team   1 Answer