CornerStone Staffing (TX) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 1, 2017

2.3

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CornerStone Staffing (TX) (Fort Worth, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

Open interviews every morning at 9am. You are ushered into a room with many other people to fill out the application, then brought back one at a time for Q&A, skills testing and paperwork.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CornerStone Staffing (TX) (Irving, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

filled out application online, filled out more paperwork, took several tests, interviewed with an unprofessional rude recruiter who has no clue on what it is like to find work, like you have nothing to show for your skills

Interview Questions

• what type of work are you looking for?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CornerStone Staffing (TX) (New York, NY).

Interview

meet with regional VP of operations, meet with sales and operations DMs, meet with VP of operations, work a day in the office (working interview), check 9 references (and they do ensure that every one is thoroughly checked), background check.

Interview Questions

• Rate yourself on: memory, multi tasking, customer service, etc.   Answer Question

Data Entry Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CornerStone Staffing (TX).

Interview

Applied online, received a generic e-mail response stating their hours of operation and telling me to come in any day M-F early. After arriving, you fill out paperwork, talk to a recruiter about your background/resume who then refers you to a position that looks like a good fit. The next step was examination on their computers to assess your typing skills, accuracy, math competency, etc.That takes a over an hour. Finally, there was another interaction with the recruiter who goes over your results to ensure the ability level matches any openings, scheduling an interview time while keeping in contact.

Payment P Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CornerStone Staffing (TX) (Fort Worth, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

Typical interview process. Sat down with human resources, and the manager to answer the typical questions. I was surprised by how casual it everyone was, but I do believe that I went in on a holiday.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years.   1 Answer

Customer Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lewisville, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CornerStone Staffing (TX) (Lewisville, TX).

Interview

You fill out an online application and then you go into the office and interview. You will be in the office all day. I was in there for several hours the first time I went. It was packed. You have to watch a movie and wait your turn. There are several packets of information that you must fill out. Cornerstone staff intentionally keeps you busy to justify their own hours. They can certainly have people in and out quickly but they do not. They drag. It's because there are so many people who come in there who are desperate for work. Most of their jobs are low wage. I was spoken to in a very condescending and rude manner by the interviewer at the Lewisville location. I walked out the interview.

Interview Questions

• They didn't even ask me any interview questions. They went back several years to when I had applied for them and they took so long to call me I had accepted another position and when they did call me I was already working. The recruiter lied like I was a no show. When in fact when they called I told the recruiter I was already working. She was under pressure to staff up and simply made up a lie on me. I was humiliated by the interviewer in front of the entire office until I walked out.Very unprofessional.   2 Answers

The interviewer was very rude. She spoke to me like this was 1930 rural Mississippi and I was a slave who had forgotten my place. She was very nasty and condescending so I walked out. I couldn't sit through an interview being treated that way.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CornerStone Staffing (TX) (Dallas, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview process was smooth not too long. You met with one of the staffing agents after you complete an application on their site. took about 1 hr 30 mins. Depending on the company they match you with, you may need further tests. Like a drug test.

Interview Questions

• What experiences do you have? What jobs are you looking for?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CornerStone Staffing (TX) (Fort Worth, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

Interview process was easy and painless! She asked me a couple of questions on what I was looking for, my skills, my job history, what I desired in a job, and gave me information on the positions available. She was very kind, generous, and attentive throughout the process. She connected with me on my dream about entering speech therapy. The recruiter has been nothing but kind and helpful since then! I was able to get an interview and job within the next week!

Buyer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CornerStone Staffing (TX).

Interview

The hiring and interview process was quick and professional. The recruiter called me on a Friday about the job and the following Tuesday I had an interview and was offered the permanent position and started the following week!

Negotiation

Na

Human Resources Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at CornerStone Staffing (TX) (Fort Worth, TX) in September 2014.

Interview

With CornerStone I had 2 interviews. With my current employer I had 1. Going into CornerStone, the initial interview and testing process is a bit long and drawn out. However, they are very detailed in finding everything they can in you that will help towards finding you the best matched opportunity that there may be out there. Every office personnel is diligent in their work, communication skills are up to par and they truly believe in and care for each and every person that walks through their doors.

Interview Questions

• The one question that always seems to stump me and everyone else I know, "what are your weaknesses?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't need to negotiate anything. They went above and beyond my expectations!!