Cornerstone Chemical Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cornerstone Chemical

Process Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waggaman, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cornerstone Chemical (Waggaman, LA).

Interview

First you must take a test. Once the test is complete they will contact you if they choose you for interviewing. Upon the day of the interview you will take another test, do a interview with two or three people, and perform a work sample. (Work sample is to she you can climb ladders, stairs, roll hoses, use a valve wrenche, etc.)

Interview Questions

• Mostly asked me questions about the type of people I work best with, past experience, future goals, and knowledge of position applied for.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The job is Union based and position is hourly so benefits and pay are set in contract.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waggaman, LA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cornerstone Chemical (Waggaman, LA) in March 2015.

Interview

Very laid back. They want to know about you as a person and how you will fit into their company. They ask questions about your past experience and what type of work you like to do.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very easy. They are willing to work with you to make sure you are happy.