Corps Team Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Corps Team Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Corps Team

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Corps Team (Atlanta, GA) in October 2014.

Interview

Phone Interview, basic interview and background questions. Got the in person interview with the company. Was told I was one of the candidates chosen to move to the next round of interviews. Never heard anything after that.

Human Resources Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Corps Team (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

There were 3 rounds of interviews and the whole process took about a month. The first interview was held over Skype by the current HR interns. Got a call a week later to set up a phone interview with one of the bosses. Got a call a few days later to set up an in-person interview with the Principal over coffee. I was surprised at how many rounds of interviews there were considering it was just an internship - but it did show me how much there team cares about hiring the right fit.

Interview Questions

• Pretty standard interview questions. Nothing threw me off-guard.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Salary was nonnegotiable but I was able to create my own work schedule.