Corteva Agriscience Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Corteva Agriscience Interview Questions

Interviews at Corteva Agriscience

Multiple Positions Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Corteva Agriscience (Indianapolis, IN) in August 2018.

Interview

Had a whole day interview including a 1 hour presentation. Was being interviewed for multiple positions. Behavioral questions mainly. It was mostly a one way street where I didn't get to ask many questions at all but was constantly bombarded with questions. Feedback was extremely positive. The hiring manager even asked " What would prevent you from signing the dotted line? " at the end. After all this overwhelmingly positive feedback, wasn't offered even one position. These people are good liars, extremely disappointed with the whole experience. Think again about joining this company!

Process Interview

Interview

Very robotic, the interviewer was clearly very irritated after a long day at the career fair and wasn't willing to answer many questions. They didn't present their company well.

Interview Questions

• All the questions were "Tell me about a time when (insert generic theme here)." Probably about 15 of these questions in total.   Answer Question

Corteva Agriscience Response

Nov 5, 2018 – North America Talent Acquisition Leader

Hello, and thank you for your feedback. We apologize that you did not have a great experience interviewing with us. We will be sure to address this with our interviewers.

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Corteva Agriscience in January 2019.

Interview

Applied online. Received a call a week later to set up a phone interview. Phone interview was about 20 min. with details about the position after that an onsite interview was set up shortly after.

Interview Questions

• Describe the responsibilities at your job.   Answer Question
    • What did you like about this job that made you apply?   Answer Question
    • What do you like about this company?   Answer Question
    • Why do you think the associate position is right for you?   Answer Question
    • Accuracy is important in this role, how do you go about making sure that you are accurate with the data that you are collecting?   Answer Question
    • Everyone gets busy in life and we can't always plan. Give an example when you have had to react instead of plan out.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you had a high demand at work and how you went about it?   Answer Question

Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Corteva Agriscience (Indianapolis, IN) in October 2018.

Interview

It was relativity simple. The day begins with a presentation introducing yourself to the interviewers and future colleagues. Then you are broken off to do 30 minute one on one interviews. The questions are pretty rigid and formulated.

Interview Questions

• Pretty standard. Why do you want this position? What growth do you envision for yourself with the company.   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Interview

Recommended by internal referral. I had an initial phone screening interview followed by in person full day interview at corporate headquarters. I interviewed with six different people while onsite, including HR and team members.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Corteva Agriscience in May 2019.

Interview

It was pretty simple. There was first a phone screening and then I got a call back saying they wanted to do a Skype interview. The final step was a panel interview where they had 3 managers interview me and ask different questions about my qualification.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this company/Role?   1 Answer

Credit Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Corteva Agriscience.

Interview

However the company has a good reputation in USA, I can not say the same thing for Corteva in Asturias. I got the impression that they never read my Cv and cover letter. They did not give me an impression of professional hr team. If you decide to work for them, think twice if that company worths for it.

Interview Questions

Corteva Agriscience Response

Jul 8, 2019 – North America Talent Acquisition Leader

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you didn't have a good experience and we would like to hear more to improve our recruiting process. Please connect with us at... More