Corvias Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Corvias Interview Questions

Interviews at Corvias

2.7

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Corvias.

Interview

I applied a year before I was called to interview. I had several phone interviews and one in person interview. After six weeks I was offered the position and then had to do the background check process. I really enjoyed working for Corvias but the interview process was difficult.

Interview Questions

• Questions were not difficult to answer but very repetitive.   1 Answer

Leasing Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Corvias.

Interview

Interviewer was robotic and wrote down each and every answer I gave. Saw the top of his head the whole interview. Atmosphere was dry and intense. Uncomfortable and shady process.

Interview Questions

Corvias Response

Dec 5, 2017 – Manager

Thank you for your candid feedback. We strive to have a structured and fair interview process that ensures consistency for candidates. It is also our hope that anyone looking to work at Corvias feels... More

Finance Interview

Interview

Phone interview and subsequent interviews with various team members from finance organization over the course of 3 visits. Pleasant staff. Interview questions primarily related to my experience. Staff was open to questions and was very forthcoming with information about the company. Everyone I interviewed with seemed very happy to be employed there. Overall, a very positive interview experience.

Interview Questions

• None. Questions focused on background/experience and how it applied to the position   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Corvias (Providence, RI) in May 2015.

Interview

Process took 3 months....great interaction with employees and recruiters but then very long periods of no communication. I am not sure they were fully committed to all the new hires that they hired in 2015. They are very concerned with cultural fit, which is very important, but the length of the interview process could cause them to lose a good candidate.

Human Resources Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Greenwich, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Corvias (East Greenwich, RI) in May 2015.

Interview

Multiple phone screens, in person, onsite interviews with a variety of people across the organization. Extensive background check paperwork for military clearance (to go on post) and a drug test.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work for Corvias Group? How do I build partnerships?   1 Answer

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Corvias (New York, NY) in May 2013.

Interview

Very nice and professional people

Interview Questions

• The organization is too tightly and micromanaged without very much room for independent decision making processes   Answer Question

Counter cultural to my personal management style

Partnership Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Corvias in May 2017.

Interview

I had received a rejection email, and as I am in an active job search, thought little of the rejection. One day I got a call and the woman grandly said "I'm so-and -so from Corvias". It had been 2 months since I applied and had no idea what the call was about, so I asked her to kindly help me recall the position and and company. We progressed, and I was set up for another call with the hiring manager. On that call, which was more a general conversation than question/answer session, I was told what my next steps would be, who I would talk to next, and the time frame for hiring. I sent thank you and follow up emails, yet there was no follow through from the company. No rejection email, nothing. It's been a month since that call and 'next step'. Who conducts themselves in this manner?

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you in 'grey area' discussions and relationships?   Answer Question

Resident Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Riley, KS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Corvias (Fort Riley, KS) in June 2015.

Interview

Individually interviewed by three supervisors that took turns one by one to ask mostly questions about overall work ethic and longevity with the company. Also very concerned with customer service ability and well as cooperation in a team environment. Very friendly and professional with interviews, however it would not be wise to give them a reason to judge you.

Interview Questions

• Do you have your own vehicle that is readily available to you on a daily basis?   1 Answer