Cougar Mountain Interview Questions

Updated Jun 6, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Cougar Mountain

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cougar Mountain

Found 6 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Cougar Mountain (United States)

Interview

I found a bulletin posted for the position and went directly to the office in person top inquire. I came in for the interview within the week and it was very short and effective. They simply wanted to know you are a serious student and would show up for the times you scheduled.

Interview Questions
  • education and research interests
    1 Answer
Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cougar Mountain (Boise, ID) in Aug 2014

Interview

Met with the then Sales Manager, then interviewed with VP of Sales, then Development Team (not sure really why), then the CEO, then was given offer within a week.

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Cougar Mountain (Boise, ID) in May 2013

Interview

I emailed in my resume, then later received an email asking me to come in for an interview. The interview went well enough. Afterwards I was informed that I would be receiving a personality assessment test. I took the test and a couple of days later I got a call asking me when I could start.

Interview Questions
Cougar Mountain
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cougar Mountain

Interview

Was as expected. After a referral from a friend who knew the hiring manager, we first spoke over the phone. Then an in-person interview to cover my background, experiences, etc. Then I met and interviewed with a current employee, with standard personality type qustions.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me how you would handle a disgruntled customer calling in?
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cougar Mountain (United States) in Mar 2012

Interview

I answered an ad from the job service center. I got a call for a one hour interview. I took written test for my skills in accounting and IT. The interviewers were the customer support supervisor and the president of the company. They asked the typical questions such as why do you want to work for us, what are your strengths and weaknesses, what have you done to prepare you for this position, how to handle angry customers, and etc. After the interview, I sat with a customer support person listening to several calls. This lasted for about an hour

Interview Questions
  • What work have you done to prepare you for this job?
Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cougar Mountain (Boise, ID) in May 2009

Interview

Interview process consisted of a written exam, psych eval, and face to face interview. The written exam was accounting based and software configuration questions. The psych exam consisted of identifiying strengths and weaknesses with how you viewed or related them to you.

Interview Questions
  • It was an accounting payroll based questions which was not an area that I worked in.