Covestro Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Covestro Interview Questions

Updated May 14, 2017

2.8

Operator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Covestro.

Interview

The interview was ok. No problems with the line of questioning. Sat with 4 people and just told them about me and my experience and answered the questions they had on a sheet of paper that the company wants asked. I really don't understand that, since when have interviews become psych evaluations

Intern Interview

Interview

I talked to the representative during my schools career fair. Was then selected for a face to face interview the next day. I met with the recruiter for my school and an engineer. Interview went good with many behavioral questions. The entire process also included a second round of interviews at the location and a plant tour.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      Talk about a time when you face conflict?
      Answer Question

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Covestro.

Interview

Phone Interview with HR followed by a phone interview with the hiring manager. HR interview was pretty simple, generic interview questions. The interview with the hiring manager was more technical but also more like a casual discussion. We discussed research, designing experiments, my experience with polymers ect.

Interview Questions

• Describe research projects you have worked on and how you worked around challenges. (I did two years of undergraduate research at my university prior to applying)   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Covestro (Pittsburgh, PA) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process was relaxed but challenging. Asked a lot of behavioral based questions and give a presentation. Spoke with half of the panel on the phone and the other half of the panel in person. Overall thought it went smoothly.

Interview Questions

• When was a time where you had to take a leadership in a group under a time constraint?   Answer Question

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

I applied online and a recruiter emailed me to set up a phone interview. Straightforward behavioral interview questions. The interview was laid back. After the interview they told me all about the plant and what I would be doing.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you ran into conflict with another person   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Covestro in November 2016.

Interview

Applied and got a phone call and scheduled an interview 2 weeks later at the Baytown campus. Interview in Baytown, interview basically is a presentation on yourself and why you should work there.got an offer a month after the interview.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Covestro.

Interview

Phone interview - presentation on self. All done over the phone to the hiring manager and a panel of the internship leadership team. Prefer this over the behavioral questions for sure. There are also on-campus interviews for the campuses they recruit at. Biggest problem with this company is they hire a lot of interns but there are no full-time positions available.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Covestro (Houston, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

Presentation Interview - had to present in front of hiring manager and the intern leadership team. better than a behavioral interview as I was able to actually talk about who I am and talk about myself rather than constantly coming up with some story about a past experience. The hiring team was very friendly and overall the interview process was very well done.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Covestro (Lubbock, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

I received a call letting me know that Covestro would like to interview me. I was informed that it would be a 15 minute power point phone interview. I was also allowed to chose the time and date of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to work for Covestro   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Deerfield, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Covestro (Deerfield, MA) in February 2016.

Interview

A ten minute presentation on a project you are most proud of. Panel of three workers and pretty standard interview questions. Company seemed a bit small and were interviewing many people for one internship spot.