Covisint Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Covisint Interview Questions

2.9

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Covisint (Boston, MA) in April 2016.

Interview

There were 2 rounds in total. First interview was from HR about my background and skills, I was asked to wait for the response and later it was positive. Another round was from my would-be-manager and a UI expert from the company. They interviewed me mostly about the skills required and by my previous experience.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Covisint (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

good, detailed, checked concepts, try to get background, see potential, overall good interviewer skills, it was very detail and conceptual. 1 hour long interview, discussed mnaything , future goals and where company going. overall it seems they know what they are doing and know whom to hire

SAN Francisco-based Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Covisint (San Francisco, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Was interesting.
    Lot's of discussions with lot's of people (phone/in person), ending with the SVP there, who was one of kind odd in his questioning. Good conversations from many I spoke with, but something was not right in the end.

Lot of great conversations with various folks who were newer and folks who had been there for quite awhile. But in the end, I felt I was being grilled as if I had committed a crime? Was very odd inquisition from last round and at that level.

Said thanks, but no thanks. Better companies out there.

Interview Questions

• Not what they didn't ask me, it was how it was asked of me by SVP, more like demanded of me to answer?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Covisint (San Francisco, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

It was pretty straight forward: talked to recruiter, met with hiring managers, met with few peers I would be working with, and then met with hiring manager again. The interviews themselves were pretty straight forward. The recruiting team could be a bit more organized, but the actual interviews went well.

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Covisint (San Francisco, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

This review is related to the hiring process for the SF office, which is a sort of "startup" and the process may vary from case to case, according to what I know. After the first phone screening with the recruiter, you have a couple of phone rounds, usually with 2 of the following decision makers high in the hierarchy: VP of Marketing, Director of PM, SVP Product & Marketing. If they like you and they decide to go forward, they'll invite you to the SF office to meet the future colleagues and then to Detroit to meet all the Engineering team.

Interview Questions

• May vary a lot; I don't know of any specific protocols the reviewers follow. It is pretty much like interviewing for a startup or for Google. Their objective is assessing cultural fit, domain knowledge and interest, and above all willingness to change the world.   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Covisint (Southfield, MI) in March 2014.

Interview

One on one with manager. General position requirements discussed. More concerned with pay and hours than expectations and responsibilities. Not a professional interview situation more like a "get to know you" meeting that resulted in a job offer.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Covisint.

Interview

Interviewed with former CEO and head of sales. Hard to get your foot in the door. But I'm sorry I did. I saw over 30 reps leave the company during my tenure there. Don't even waste your time.

Interview Questions

• The sales VP pretended to be an irate customer and challenged how I might handle myself. Piece of cake.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Covisint (Detroit, MI) in January 2012.

Interview

Interview was conducted by an Architect and then a Manager. Interview was technical as well as situation based. Interviewers were cordial and knowledgeable. The questions were based on work experience as well as analytical skills.

Ops Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Covisint (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in April 2014.

Interview

step 1,HR interview via phone
    step 2 technical interview
    step 3 GM interview
    step 4 waiting for interview result
    step5 get hired and sing the offer
    ste[ 6 new job on boarding

Technical Solution Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Covisint in November 2011.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me after I applied and did not get back for a month. Then he scheduled an interview for another position.
    Overall I had one phone interview followed by one group interview.
    although the feedback was positive, they were looking for a more experienced candidate.