Cox Manufacturing Interview Questions

Updated Sep 6, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 5 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cox Manufacturing

Cox Manufacturing

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cox Manufacturing

Interview

• They'll do a phone screening at whatever time of night is convenient for them (They called me at 1030 pm). Describing the culture of the job and next steps. • You'll schedule a remote meeting where you take control of the screen and solve two problems using c# and sql (relatively easy). • You'll take a personality test. Most importantly they'll ghost you if you don't pass. No automated scripted email or feedback. Honestly, for a Christian based company I expected more. It's a cold world. Not worth the time in my opinion because how are you expected to nail an interview in the future if you can't even get some feedback on previous interviews.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Write some code using Windows Forms in C# which allow user to add or delete items in a SQL database.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cox Manufacturing (San Antonio, TX)

Interview

You are require to take two tests and have multiple interviews before a decision is made. As well as a drug test which was expected. But all in all worth the effort.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Cox Manufacturing (San Antonio, TX)

Interview

Vising the company and turning in my Resume and i did the test and i was told that some one would contact me. After that they schedule my interview .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cox Manufacturing (San Antonio, TX) in Oct 2015

Interview

The process was very quick with only 2 interviews that I had, the questions were all based off my previous manufacturing experience I have had. In no time they were calling me to come join the Cox Manufacturing family.

Interview Questions
  • They asked if I worked better as a team or alone

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cox Manufacturing (San Antonio, TX) in Apr 2015

Interview

Start by applying online or in person. When you get called for and interview; you'll be reviewed by four people including the owner Mr. Bill Cox, all have to agree to bring you on and then you drug test. If you pass you can start immediately.

Interview Questions
  • Experience and where have you work before
RSS Feed</>Embed