Cranial Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cranial Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Sep 18, 2017

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cranial Technologies (Houston, TX).

Interview

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME!!! Sadly, I didn't see these reviews before I wasted 3 weeks, yes I repeat, 3 weeks on this tedious interview process. It began with a call from Nicole, whom scheduled my first phone interview. Which went well and she asked to schedule a work interview a whole week out. Where they expect you to already know exactly how to do everything. After getting a tour, watching how they use the machine, and cleaning the office. The office manger lets you go after what was a very boring waste of 2 hours. Then another week goes by and you're on your final phone interview, where they patch in a few people from headquarters where you are asked exactly every single question that you were asked in the first phone interview but more in depth. Then you'll be told " you'll either get a call from us saying you got it or an email saying you didn't " number 1 it's extremely rude to just receive an email that I didn't get an offer when I put in a lot of time and effort into the process. The least the company could do is call to tell you why. No, they take the chicken way out and say that they found someone more qualified than you like there's no other positions open. When I clearly got told they were hiring a lot of spots and my friend had received a call shortly after I got rejected. I have many many years dealing with children and childcare. This was absolutely absurd and i promise it's just a huge waste of time.

Clinician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cranial Technologies (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2017.

Interview

Very lengthy interview process. There were 3 phone interview, a timed online test and there was also a "informal" interview where I visited the office and was able to see what the job was all about.

Interview Questions

• describe a instance when you were misunderstood my a parent or colleague.   Answer Question

Clinician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cranial Technologies (San Diego, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

The entire process consisted of a phone call with the recruiter, followed by 2.5 hr site visit, an online aptitude and personality test, and finally a panel phone interview

Interview Questions

• Where do you get your confidence   1 Answer

Baby Imagining Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cranial Technologies in April 2017.

Interview

Phone interview with HR employment manager lasting about 30 minutes. Normal questions about strengths and weaknesses. They also wanted to know what you knew about the company. A few days later, they called inviting me to do a clinic site visit. I did that, watched imaging being done and saw how the clinic was run. Staff was very welcoming. A few days later, they sent an email saying they had hired someone else.

Baby Imaging Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cranial Technologies in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online and got a phone call two days later about setting up a phone interview. The phone interview lasted about 30 minutes and consisted of basic interview questions. After that I was sent to the location I applied to to "shadow" the other imaging specialist and see what kind of work is done on a daily basis. That same day I got another phone call/email about taking an assessment and the final phone interview which consisted of 4-5 different people. Only one person asked questions and everyone else listened. The assessment had some questions that were actually really hard and I honestly didn't see how it had to do with the job. After the interview I was told that I would hear back two days later at the most & it ended up being four.

Insurance Liaison Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cranial Technologies (Tempe, AZ) in March 2017.

Interview

First there is a phone interview with the talent acquisition manager, followed by a site visit where you sit with someone working the job you are applying for and panel interview. After being offered the job, there is a background check.

Baby Imaging Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cranial Technologies in February 2017.

Interview

3 step process - Phone interview with HR manager, site visit, another phone interview with several people. If someone is applying for an imaging position, you would think your visit would consistently of seeing more than one imaging appointment.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cranial Technologies (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

The interview process does take a minimum of three weeks if not longer. You first have a phone interview with the HR director, then a site visit to meet staff and shadow staff and you will be there for at least 2 hours. Then you will have another phone interview with multiple staff members in the company. I don't think this process works good and it's very lengthy if you have a current job and don't get an offer.

Interview Questions

• Strengths/Weaknesses? What do you know about company? Why do you want to work here? Describe your experience with technology?   Answer Question

Baby Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cranial Technologies (Edison, NJ) in December 2016.

Interview

The recruiter sets up a phone interview, which takes about 45 minutes. He was very thorough in describing the company, the functions of the particular job, the training process and opportunities, etc. I then got to schedule an afternoon to visit the site I would be placed at. From there I decided it wasn't for me, based on the location alone, and I explained that to the same recruiter I had been in touch with.

Interview Questions

• What things are important to me in a job? What I like or don't like about my current job? Salary preferences.   Answer Question

Interview

Friendly conversation where the interviewer asked questions and then took questions from the therapist. After the initial phone interview, you then meet and follow a senior clinician at the work site.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't receive a full offer yet. There are several steps in the interviewing process. First a telephone interview, then you follow a clinician at the work site.