Cranial Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cranial Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Mar 10, 2017

3.2

Baby Imagining Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cranial Technologies in February 2017.

Interview

The interview was a three step process. The first interview was a phone interview with the HR person. The second step was clinic visit. The third step was another phone with several managers.

Interview Questions

• What are three strengths and three weaknesses?   1 Answer
    • What is a misconception that students have about you?   Answer Question

Baby Imaging Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cranial Technologies (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

The interview process does take a minimum of three weeks if not longer. You first have a phone interview with the HR director, then a site visit to meet staff and shadow staff and you will be there for at least 2 hours. Then you will have another phone interview with multiple staff members in the company. I don't think this process works good and it's very lengthy if you have a current job and don't get an offer.

Interview Questions

• Strengths/Weaknesses? What do you know about company? Why do you want to work here? Describe your experience with technology?   Answer Question

Baby Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cranial Technologies (Edison, NJ) in December 2016.

Interview

The recruiter sets up a phone interview, which takes about 45 minutes. He was very thorough in describing the company, the functions of the particular job, the training process and opportunities, etc. I then got to schedule an afternoon to visit the site I would be placed at. From there I decided it wasn't for me, based on the location alone, and I explained that to the same recruiter I had been in touch with.

Interview Questions

• What things are important to me in a job? What I like or don't like about my current job? Salary preferences.   Answer Question

Occupational Therapy Interview

Interview

Friendly conversation where the interviewer asked questions and then took questions from the therapist. After the initial phone interview, you then meet and follow a senior clinician at the work site.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't receive a full offer yet. There are several steps in the interviewing process. First a telephone interview, then you follow a clinician at the work site.

Clinician Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cranial Technologies.

Interview

2 phone interviews, 1-2 site visits. Phone interviews were with HR and then management team. Site visits were to see how a slow and a fast clinic runs and then see how your future coworkers interact on a daily basis. Site visits are also to see if the clinic you will be working at is a good fit for you.

Interview Questions

• Tell a time you had a challenging co-worker, patient, or work situation and how you resolved it. How do you handle stress? Why do you want to work for this niche population?   Answer Question

Occupational Therapist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cranial Technologies in July 2016.

Interview

I applied over the weekend and was contacted on Tuesday to schedule a phone interview. The interview was on Thursday and lasted about 40 minutes. The recruiter took the time to answer questions and was considerably helpful in his responses. A phase II onsite visit has been scheduled for the following week. Overall, the interview experience has been great so far.

Interview Questions

• Describe the various jobs you've had as an O.T.
      How many hours are you able to work?

Baby Imagining Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scarsdale, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cranial Technologies (Scarsdale, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied online and within a week received an email to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview went well and I was given the opportunity to come in to have a site visit. It was nice to go in and see how the office works but truthfully is strange at the same time. You're not employed, yet you need to somehow act like you do...which must be so confusing for clients. I had to arrive at 7 a.m. and was there for two hours. The site manager I was suppose to meet with that day was running very late and didn't arrive until close to 9. After she finally settled in she called me into her office and spoke to me for less than 5 minutes and then I was on my way. I naively assumed that this was it and that after these two steps I would receive either receive an offer or not but I was wrong. I had to have yet another phone interview but this time with the HR recruiter, the site manager, and the baby imaging trainer. It was almost exactly like my first interview except the recruiter also asked how did my site visit go, my thoughts, etc. That last phone call truly felt pointless. The recruiter is the only one who spoke and neither of the other two had any questions or anything to say at all. By the end of the week I received an email thanking me for applying and that they had gone with someone else. All I got from this experience is that they like to waste your time.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths?
      Why do you want to work for Cranial Tech?

Human Resource Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cranial Technologies.

Interview

Emailed me to set up phone interview time. Interviewer called 10 minutes late- but explained why they were running behind. Interviewer was nice and easy to talk to and seemed like he enjoyed his job. Phone interview lasted 20-30 minutes. The questions were basic. They followed up a few days later informing me that they decided to go with a different candidate.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little about yourself.
      What discipline in Hr did you like most? What did you least like?
      basic interview questions. Questions about resume and work history.

Clinician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cranial Technologies.

Interview

phone screen with recruiter, Site visit at a clinic to see a typical day, phone interview. The initial phase takes a while after resume is submitted, but prompt call backs after the process started rolling.

Occupational Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cranial Technologies (Miami, FL) in August 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by phone and scheduled for a phone interview. The recruiter contacted me promptly and on time on our scheduled appointment date. He was kind and courteous in explained to me the requirements of the position and allowed me time to answer his questions fully.

Interview Questions

• -How do you feel working in a niche population?
      -What are you looking for in a company?
      -What position are you looking to gain (FT/PT)