Creative Artists Agency Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Creative Artists Agency Interview Questions

Updated Jan 19, 2018

2.8

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Creative Artists Agency.

Interview

Applied online. A few weeks passed and I was contacted for an interview which consisted of a 10-15 minute phone interview. The most important questions surround "what do you want to do" and "why entertainment."

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer
    • Where do you get your entertainment news from?   2 Answers
    • Tell me about your most recent internship experience   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Creative Artists Agency (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

I got an email from a recruiter, then quickly went through the initial interview with the HR rep, and then took a writing test. Both pretty simple and straight forward. The following week, I met with the executive I would be assisting. The interview lasted about an hour so I thought it went pretty well. About a month went by and I received no word from them. I followed up and they said they were interviewing other people and still hadn't made a decision. Another month passed and I followed up again. However, this time they replied saying I didn't get the job.

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Creative Artists Agency (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

Overall the process was long and dragged out, a lot of back and forth. I did feel a little strung along, only to find out the position was hired internally.

Interview Questions

• Why CAA?
      Name 3 clients?
      Do you want to be an agent?
      How do you get your entertainment news?   Answer Question

Assistant to Literary Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Creative Artists Agency (New York, NY).

Interview

I met with the HR Director and it was a pretty standard interview. She was really nice but definitely knows what she's looking for. I kind of felt like she already made a decision about me within the first minute of the interview but she carried out the interview protocal because she had to.

Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Creative Artists Agency.

Interview

Was contacted for an interview. Came in with other applicants. Waited in lobby until I was called in. Met with HR and had a very standard interview. Interviewer was very straightforward and clear about the position, the prospects, and expectations.

Interview Questions

• Where do you get your industry news?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Creative Artists Agency in August 2017.

Interview

There were two interviews. The first is with someone from the HR department and the second was with the department head of the particular internship I applied for. Both the people I interviewed with were super great and easy to talk to. However, I will say be prepared to have an interview on the spot or get notified about an interview very last minute. I’m not sure if that’s the case always but my experience was that way. I applied for the job 3 months before the start of the program and when I heard back I was surprised and had honestly sort of forgotten I had applied so I was caught a little off guard but I think I still did well considering I was passed on to the second round of interviews. I was notified a day after the phone interview that they would like to have a Skype interview later that day. Btw I’ve heard that they are very picky about who they hire so don’t be discouraged if you don’t the internship. Also I was never notified of a decision so I actually contacted them instead and that’s when they got back to me to tell me no. They’re busy people so they don’t have time to get back to everyone but they will if you try contacting them first.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Creative Artists Agency (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied to CAA on the company website and was contacted within a week. I had a phone interview with the HR representative and then went in for an interview with the assistant I would be replacing. The interview was pretty generic and I thought it went well. After the interview and follow ups, they kept saying they were still in the interviewing process. It took them about 4 weeks to tell me I did not have the job. I had to take a skills test as well on Microsoft applications.

Mailroom Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Creative Artists Agency (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I had an interview with HR with standard interview questions. It lasted about 15-20 min. Then about two weeks later I was asked to come in for another interview with the heads of the mailroom. It was again more standard interview questions but more focused on me as a candidate and my interests. This interview lasted an hour. I was offered a position the next day.

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Creative Artists Agency (New York, NY) in July 2017.

Interview

I had an informational interview with them a couple months prior to my Receptionist interview at the New York office. I had a great experience with both the HR reps I met with. They were very friendly and I enjoyed our conversations. After the interview, I heard back from them within 10 business days.

Commuications Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

Interview

First there was a quick screening interview. Then a few weeks later there was an interview with would be boss and then a writing test. All very comfortable and quick. I interviewed remotely

Interview Questions

• Favorite books, what I was currently reading, past experiences at my old job, how I function under pressure. The whole thing was fairly conversational and comfortable. There is not a lot about them online but read up on what you can.   Answer Question