Creative Werks Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Creative Werks

Assistant Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Creative Werks (Chicago, IL) in July 2017.

Interview

I interviewed with this company for two different positions. First time was in July. Not too difficult of an interview and had a positive experience and was eager to hear back. Sent out a few emails and never heard back from anyone I interviewed with or the HR contact. Was contacted again for an interview for a different position in November and decided to give them another shot. Again, a positive interview, but never heard back...

Interview Questions

• They were all straight forward - asking about resume, background and maybe a situational question or two   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bensenville, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Creative Werks (Bensenville, IL).

Interview

Lengthy, drawn out process from resume submission, to phone screen to in person interview. In person interview was with 3 sets of people, 7 total - half day away from my current job and after multiple follow ups, didn't even receive a response that they went with another candidate.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions - what are your strengths, weaknesses, give specific chaotic or difficult situation and how you managed it.   Answer Question

Sustainability Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Creative Werks.

Interview

Overall it was a pretty straight forward process. Hiring takes a while in general, so I would say that it took about six weeks or so from when I applied to when I got rejected.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have?   1 Answer