Creator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 27, 2018

3.3

Reliability Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Creator (San Francisco, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

Initial HR screen followed by a 45 minute phone call with a lead engineer followed by ~4hr on-site interviews which included presenting to the team Design for Reliability examples.

Interview Questions

• How do you incorporate reliability into a system?   1 Answer
    • Difference in reliability between increasing system size vs increasing modularity?   1 Answer
    • Difference between ALT and HALT?   Answer Question
    • Give me an example DFMEA for an actuator   Answer Question

Reliability Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Creator.

Interview

Applied online and received an email from the internal recruiter to schedule 30-45min phone screen. The phone screen consisted question about my resume, such as leadership, working independently, stress situations and situational questions. Overall it went well and I was moved to the next stage of interviews with a senior engineer. The interview with the senior engineer was average, but I felt like I was being probed for free consulting advice during the later parts of the interview.

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Creator.

Interview

Applied online, got an email for a phone interview. Pretty standard first phone screen, except with both HR and an engineer simultaneously. Asked about my experience and why I was interested in Momentum. Next was a set of take-home problems. Third round, video call technical interview. Didn't move on.

Mechanical Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Creator in March 2016.

Interview

It was a phone screening interview, took around 30 minutes.
    I applied online, and got notified about the interview schedule after three weeks.
    They were typical behavioral questions.
    Asked me 5-6 questions.
    Interview questions were not really difficult, but I had a problem with communicating in English as I'm an international student..
    He tried to make me feel relax and comfortable. Really nice.

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Creator (San Francisco, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

It was a very straight forward process. I spoke with the Operations Manager during the initial screen. Within a few days, I was invited onsite where I met & spoke with 4 more team members (1 Ops, 1 Engineer, 1 Director). The onsite consisted of two skills reviews and two behavioral reviews. I found it one of the most challenging interviews I've had to date but it was refreshing how skilled the interviewers dove into my experience.

Interview Questions

• Think about a time when you managed a project with a variety of stakeholders with conflicting priorities. How did you manage those conflicts to lead the project forward?   Answer Question

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Creator (San Francisco, CA) in February 2018.

Interview

Hands down the best interview experience I have had. Without question, I felt that my time interviewing was both respected and valued. I had an initial phone screen, was then invited onsite followed up by an additional phone interview to complete the interview process.

Interview Questions

• How I went about handling difficult conversations?   1 Answer

Executive Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Creator (San Francisco, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

I went through a series of phone interviews and panel interviews. Lots of behavioral interview and situational interview questions. The experience was good and the people I met I liked. I like the concept of what they're building.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral interview questions, problem solving, dived into past experiences and we discussed decisions and judgements that I made and programs I built. Very thorough interview.   Answer Question