Credit Acceptance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

IT Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Credit Acceptance (New York, NY) in February 2018.

Interview

Credit Acceptance had a great recruiting team that guided me through the entire interview process. After each phone interview, my Credit Acceptance recruiter quickly called me back to share details about how I did along with next steps. The in person panel interview was overly positive, and I was offered a position shortly thereafter.

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Acceptance (Southfield, MI) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process was in depth, but I actually liked that there were multiple steps because I was able to ask a lot of questions and got to know multiple people in the company, which made me feel more comfortable accepting the offer. I had an initial phone interview with a recruiter, a HireVue questionnaire, a phone interview with my manager, did an assessment, and had a final interview which consisted of a panel interview with the talent acquisition managers, and time with the entire recruiting team. The overall process took about 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• When was the last time you got a piece of critical feedback?   Answer Question

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Credit Acceptance (Southfield, MI).

Interview

I was contacted by another recruiter via LinkedIn, and we scheduled an initial phone interview that lasted about 30 minutes. Then I answered a few questions on Hirevue, a video recording tool followed by another video interview with my manager. After that, I completed a personality assessment and reference check, and came into the office for a final interview where I met my manager and my team.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest opportunity for professional improvement?   Answer Question

Associate Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Acceptance (Southfield, MI) in December 2017.

Interview

Two phone screens (first with HR, next with department manager) then a panel interview. Panel interview also involved a whiteboard interview. Very friendly and upfront about process, job requirements and salary. Received very fast responses.

Collector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Acceptance (Southfield, MI) in October 2012.

Interview

I found the job on Craigslist and received a call within an hour. Had a very short phone screen and then I was emailed papers for a drug test and background check. After being processed I was then called in for a three person panel interview and interviewed with a supervisor at the end.

Interview Questions

• Describe what you can offer the company?   1 Answer

Collector Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Credit Acceptance.

Interview

This was one of the best jobs I've ever had, given the opportunity I would love to go back. I have learned a lot and I was given may opportunities to, to excel the company is fun and there is not one dull moment

Insurance Specialist Interview

Application

Interview

Met someone in hr at a career fair sent him my resume ....was contacted to do a phone interview and then did a panel intetview with 2 supervisors and 1 hr recruiter
    ....took a personality test ....drug test and orientation

Insurance Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Credit Acceptance (Southfield, MI) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied through the company website and was contacted shortly after via email. The recruiters were very responsive and clearly outlined the process. I was out of the country at the time but they were able and willing to facilitate the process through an interviewing tool that was similar to Skype. The entire process lasted approximately a week.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you're a good fit for the position?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Credit Acceptance.

Interview

They asked stupid, basic interview questions that had very little to do with my ability to perform the job. I was glad not to receive an offer because I wouldn't have taken the job anyways.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Credit Acceptance (Orlando, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

The company recruiter calls you for a 15-20 min screen interview. A week and a half later they conduct a webcam interview. Connection was not that great but still worked.

Interview Questions

• From my experience what are some positive things I could bring to the company.   Answer Question
    • They asked about my sales experience.   Answer Question