Credit Acceptance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Credit Acceptance Interview Questions

Interviews at Credit Acceptance

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Credit Acceptance.

Interview

Applied Online, telephonic interview followed by In-person. Both are technical interviews related to my experience. After completing the interview HR called with an offer. It was a pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• 1. Weblogic Technical
      2. Oracle Application Server technical   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

You're given the 3rd degree right from the get go. My experience lines up perfectly for this role and this was my 2nd time interviewing with them. Again, received a rejection email stating others are more qualified. No real reason given. I am assuming they are looking for a perfect person which does not exist. Really not worth it with their low base of $60k

Interview Questions

• wanted me to give them exactly how I grew my past businesses...   1 Answer

Market Area Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Credit Acceptance in January 2020.

Interview

This was an absolute waste of time. Not just for me, but for the five references that I had to solicit feedback from.

Three parts: two phone interviews, (one 30 minutes, the other, an hour). Followed by a two hour video interview.

My rejection merely cited other candidates’ experience as my reason for not moving forward. I find that difficult to understand when they reached out to me on LinkedIn, and knew what my experience was going into the process.

I probably wouldn’t work for them/interview with them again just simply because they not only wasted my time, but also their staff’s when they could have ruled me out as a candidate much more expeditiously.

On top of that, I will probably start actively telling people what a waste of time the interview process is because there really is no reason to deny candidates the opportunity to use it as a learning experience, rather than hiding behind these form letter rejections. It’s not a-typical of my experience interviewing throughout my career, but I think this practice makes it especially difficult for younger professionals, looking to make their way ahead.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you received criticism/feedback from a supervisor that was hard to hear   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a difficult relationship you’ve had with a coworker?   Answer Question
    • Sell me your product (sales role play).   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Credit Acceptance.

Interview

Went through 6 interviews. 2 introductory phone interviews, 2 actual phone interviews, 1 video, 1 in person, and 1 final panel interview. Very helpful staff and they made the process as painless as possible. Very transparent company that really wants to make sure you are the right fit for eachother.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you failed   1 Answer

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Credit Acceptance (New York, NY) in December 2019.

Interview

The talent acquisition rep called 17 minutes past the set time, asked same questions multiple times and hung up on me during interview. I attempted calling back multiple times with no answer. I assume the offices close at 4pm est as conveniently the call abruptly ended little over 3 mintues past. Disappointed in the level of how the interview was conducted.

Interview Questions

• What are the reasons of you leaving previous employers and currently looking for a new position?   Answer Question

Legislative Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Acceptance (Southfield, MI) in November 2019.

Interview

Very transparent, communicative and organized! Credit Acceptance was timely in getting back to me after each stage in the process. The recruiters ask you direct questions about what you are seeking in the role you are applying for to ensure the position would be a good for both the company and individual.

Analytics Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Credit Acceptance (Southfield, MI) in October 2019.

Interview

There was an hour long phone interview with HR. The next step was a phone interview with the hiring manager. The hiring manager did not seem overly interested in asking follow up questions or providing feedback on answered questions. The routine was to ask a question, I would provide an answer to the question, have the interviewer pause for 15 seconds, and then ask the next question with no comment on the answer. The rest of the stages were an online aptitude test and then a panel interview on-site.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between an inner and outer join?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Credit Acceptance (Southfield, MI).

Interview

Terrible. Extremely long process and you are recorded the entire time and are only told right before recording starts. Final interview required work is ridiculous and instructions are unclear

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had an issue with a customer and what did you do to resolve the issue   Answer Question

Associate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Acceptance (Southfield, MI) in August 2019.

Interview

I first started with a virtual interview/pre screen then moved to a group panel interview a week later. Not everyone does good in interviews but that doesn't mean they would not be a good candidate. I don't appreciate the company not being able to give me feedback on how i did in the interview after getting rejected. I simply wanted to know what i could work on but it was against "company policy" to tell me anything.

Interview Questions

• What is a challenge you faced and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Senior Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Credit Acceptance (Southfield, MI) in August 2019.

Interview

The entire process through Credit Acceptance was amazing and fast. I felt welcome by everyone and was treated with respect throughout the entire process. I applied online and met with the HR Recruiter through a video call. Afterwards, I met with the team manager via phone 1:1. Last was a panel interview with the team.