Credit Karma Interview Questions

Updated Jan 21, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 226 of over 226 interviews

Employee Referral13%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Credit Karma

Application

I interviewed at Credit Karma

Interview

Pretty relaxed, tested on basic sql. Overall, the typical three rounds of phone screen, tech, and HM. The HR was super nice throughout the process. Really enjoyed it. Would recommend.

Interview Questions
  • Basic SQL on a made up dataset.
    Answer Question

Credit Karma

Application

I interviewed at Credit Karma

Interview

HR Screening phone interview, introduce the company and the position One phone interview with one coding question. Onsite with 4 sessions, manager chatting with background and tech skills, two coding sessions, one system design session. Very good experience

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Credit Karma

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Credit Karma

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Credit Karma in Nov 2021

Interview

One of the most terrible interview experiences I've ever come across. No Punctuality, No words been kept, Recruiter sucks! Last minute re-scheduling. Managed to get through this BS process and gave my onsite interview. Here comes the worst part, I haven't heard back my result, it's been 45 days already! Every week Recruiter keeps giving some reason or the other. This company has to be the worst. KIND ADVICE: If you value your time and effort, please don't interview for this BS company. Words coming from someone who's time and effort has been compromised by this BS company. I only wonder how terrible the company is for the people who work for it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Credit Karma

Application

I interviewed at Credit Karma

Interview

Applied and the recruiter reached out to me in the same week, quick 30 min phone screening and you can tell the recruiter was very seasoned and was able to answer ALL my preliminary questions, I was VERY impressed and looking forward to my interview with the hiring manager. I left the screening feeling like CK was a great company. Connected with the Hiring Manager a week later and a HUGE disappointment to say the least. The most one-sided conversation/interview I ever had for one ... question, silence, no feedback, no reaction, repeat. Perhaps they had already selected someone and I was one of the last candidates. Secondly I was prepared for the interview and it felt like the hiring manager was the one unprepared for the interview. I asked him a couple follow-up questions which he was unable to answer any of them adequately. Like I said, perhaps they were checked out as they hired someone already. Or perhaps, they hired a top performer who was unfortunately not the best manager. I hope the later is not the case.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Credit Karma

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Credit Karma

Interview

One technical phone interview (LC question about graphs) and one behavioral interview with an engineering manager. Finally the recruiter scheduled a call with me to give me an offer. Overall the process was not too hard.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Credit Karma

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Credit Karma in Oct 2021

Interview

Hadn't heard of CK beforehand- was approached on LinkedIn. Responsive, and conscious that I was interviewing with others and likely to receive an offer soon, they fast-tracked the interview process to accommodate - took about a week. Overall, it was a positive experience even though we both decided it wasn't a fit for various reasons. They gave me very thorough feedback from the interview as well. In my experience, how a company treats you in the interview process is how it will treat you while there.

Interview Questions
  • - HR screening - Meet the team - Coding interview (pair program exercise) - ML interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Credit Karma (Austin, TX) in Oct 2021

Interview

First, I went through a few rounds of meetings with recruiters and one of the hiring managers The recruiting and scheduling part of the process was a mess. it overall felt like recruiters were very inexperienced and there were 3 different folks involved in the process 2 recruiters and one scheduler and there were a lot of times were information was lost in translation and I was extremely confused . At one point there was 6 invites on my calendar on the same slot (same day and time) to indicate my 1:1s none of which included useful information regarding sessions. I had to go dig in my emails to find the agenda for the day. I had to do a portfolio review for 30 minutes (for which I was required to show 2 case studies) Which in my opinion is a really short time for 2 case studies for someone that does complex strategic work. maybe ok for school case studies but not for my type of work. Then I had to participate in a research activity. The allocated time for UX research activity was ridiculously short. (10 minutes to understand a new problem and put a research plan together for it... It really made me think maybe their team did not have a clear understanding of UX research process and what goes into a UX research plan. I also went through 1:1s with a few of team members. It really seemed like most challenges discussed was around a topics such as conversion and retention: "how do we make people give us more of their money, and not churn" which was disappointing but I had to remind myself to be realistic about the mission of most fintech companies... which is to thrive on and take advantage of people's financial issues. I did not end up getting an offer, but If I did, I would have declined the offer no matter what the package looked like.

Interview Questions
  • Put a research plan together in 10 minutes. Topic: imaginary team wants to launch an app to help high school students navigate choosing and applying for college.

Credit Karma

Application

I interviewed at Credit Karma

Interview

Best interview process I’ve ever participated in. Team was courteous, fun and process was seamless. Thoroughly enjoyed learning from them during the process. They are a fantastic group of professionals

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Credit Karma (Charlotte, NC) in Sep 2021

Interview

The individuals that interviewed me were very nice and easy to talk to. It was good vibes overall and really enjoy the employee culture that they talked about. There are some technical questions you would need to answer, but they are related to the job and very reasonable questions that were asked.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Credit Karma (Raleigh, NC) in Sep 2021

Interview

Initial round was with a talent recruiter speaking more about the company then after that we scheduled a technical interview but sadly nobody from the company attended the meeting. Sent a follow-up email asking if everything was okay and if we may reschedule but again got no response. Pretty rude and unprofessional in my opinion

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 226 Interviews