Crestwood Behavioral Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

Sort:

Charge Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Crestwood Behavioral Health (Bakersfield, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

This was a lengthy drawn out process that could have transpired within 10 minutes. However, to my dismay, it took much longer and extremely intrusive questions were asked. Despite this, the interviewers talked in a professional manner and used vocabulary that reflected their knowledge.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at a psychiatric hospital?   2 Answers

Medical Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Crestwood Behavioral Health (Fresno, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Closed questions that demonstrate your knowledge by requiring a specific factual answer.
    Open-ended questions that are broader in scope and require you to work through the answer.
    Situational questions that describe a hypothetical situation and ask how you would proceed in those circumstances.
    Behavioral questions that ask you to describe a time in your own history when you dealt with a certain situation, and to explain how you dealt with it

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Why should we hire you?   1 Answer

LVN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carmichael, CA

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Crestwood Behavioral Health (Carmichael, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Interviewed and accepted position before I left the interview. They asked me questions. They explained what the crestwood behavioral company does and how it's broken up into different parts that work as a whole for
    The community.

Interview Questions

• What are some antidepressants and antipsychotic medications?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They had one rate pay for nursing staff. I didn't have to negotiate they had everything I was looking for to start

LVN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crestwood Behavioral Health (Sacramento, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

Informal, not very informative. DON was not a good interview and did not explain the type of clientele, the type of care they received, the risks of being harmed physically by the clientele. It wasn't informative in regard to position or expectations from the management.

Junior Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crestwood Behavioral Health.

Interview

The Director was extremely unprofessional by speaking poorly of past employees. She was berating her former employees during the interview and saw her anger spark up. Do not apply here...this is a horrible atmosphere.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever experienced or worked with an unpleasant person in the workplace? How would you go about overcoming such a challenge? What are three words that you do not like about people?   Answer Question

Executive Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crestwood Behavioral Health (San Francisco, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

I was called by a Crestwood's recruiter/Regional Director about an Executive Director position, it was a completely impersonal call in which I'm not sure if the person even properly introduced himself. A time was discussed to speak during the next week. I agreed to interview and just as I was expecting the call, I had someone knocking at my door. 2 minutes later, I go to my phone, and I had missed the interview call. What really bothers me was that there was no message, I checked my email...nothing. When I tried to call the number back, it was a general voicemail so I could not track down who was calling. I'm a little relieved I did not spend the time interviewing with a company that would be so impersonal...and probably just crossed my name off a list. Thank you for saving me what I imagine is an awful experience working for your company, Crestwood Behavioral Health

RC Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasant Hill, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Crestwood Behavioral Health (Pleasant Hill, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Very good they asked a lot of questions that really made me think. They were friendly and open to questions. interview took and hour and then i got a tour. very nice place, employees seem happy.

Residential Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Crestwood Behavioral Health (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Interview process was structured and friendly. Interviewer asked appropriate questions and was easy to talk to. I was very comfortable during the entire process. Entire process took about 45 minutes and follow up was prompt and helpful. Interviewer covered all aspects of the job and asked reasonable questions about my experience with each item.

Interview Questions

• How would I explain Schizophrenia to a person not in the mental health field.   Answer Question

Rehab Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Crestwood Behavioral Health (San Jose, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

There was a brief group interview. We were then then on a tour of the facility. We were introduced to see of the other staff and some of the clients we passed in the facility.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you will be a good fit for this facility?   1 Answer

LPT LVN Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Crestwood Behavioral Health (San Jose, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

No online apps. All apps must be filled on site by pen. Expect clear to the point questions. No questions like encountered elsewhere i.g. Kasier, such as how, if confronted by an angry patient, would you provide excellent customer service, wtf, Anyway, if you are experienced in psych, have a couple of solid ref's and can breath you will get hired.

Interview Questions

• when confronted by an angry paranoid patient and you are in the hall alone, what do you do?   1 Answer

Negotiation

with your experience offer is XXhr
    my past job was XXhr,I am worth XX.50