Crispers Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 21, 2017

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Crispers

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Crispers (Tampa, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

Two interviews one with GM, then Store Manager was hired at the single person interview performed at store. Dress casually. Will go through basic questions then ask crisper/food industry related questions.

Interview Questions

• What I Knew about crispers & did I eat from there or any place like them?   1 Answer

Back of House Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Crispers (Orlando, FL) in January 2014.

Interview

Submit an application. Got to an interview. Possibly get hired on the sport.

Interview Questions

• Questions were simple. Management really just needs anyone with two hands.   Answer Question

Managing Partner Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Crispers.

Interview

You should submit your resume to the Managing Partner at your local store. They will forward your resume on to the area director. The local managing partner should do initial interviewing and set up second interviews with the area director.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary interviews. No tests, exams or personality profiles.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Basic negotiations. Never except the first offer. They will low ball you.

FOH/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Crispers (Orlando, FL) in August 2013.

Interview

Very brief, somewhat informal. Asked your standard questions. Manager was not very friendly, but that was because that was just his personality. He ended up hiring me by saying, "I'm gonna give you a chance. Don't disappoint me."

FOH Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Crispers (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

Basic paper application required, submitted a resume as well. Asked simple questions like why I chose Crispers, if I had reliable transportation, availability, etc.

Interview Questions

• I was asked if I ever had any situations with an unhappy guest and what I did to remedy the situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Crispers (Jacksonville, FL) in August 2012.

Interview

Basic interview questions. Pretty easy. I got an application in store and submitted and got a call a few days later for an interview.Like i said basic questions. Did not have much experience but still was offered a position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Did not have this.

Anonymous Employee in Lakeland, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Crispers (Lakeland, FL) in April 2011.

Interview

The interview was very casual and they were very friendly. It was a typical minimum wage job interview. They also has other people waiting to interview at the same time. So I had to wait which was no big deal.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Crispers in June 2010.

Interview

A few questions about former employers and behavioral questions such as what would you do if you had an issue with a coworker.